a notice to the raiders

Reaction score
These guys have a notice for the raiders.

Attachments

• fuckraiders.jpg
    fuckraiders.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 67
On one recent evening, I decided to perform a forced entry whilst brandishing a firearm against an opposing organisation with intentions of theft and hindering a rival narcotics production operation on the third floor apartment found within the poorly maintained and aged apartment complex known as "Slums". Upon successful entry via forcing open the door using the tool designed for leveraging 2 secure objects apart from each other, I entered the apartment and utilised my firearm to render the threat of resistance from the occupants to a minimal level. Upon approaching the storage area of the apartment complex, I witnessed a text screen sign placed above a book of law which read "Fornicate those who enter my property brandishing firearms with the intention of theft and to hinder rivalling narcotics production operations" in crude terms. I was in shock and disbelief. I cannot fathom why someone would have the audacity to display such a crass and impolite message towards those who wish to partake in forced tresspass utilising a firearm with intention of committing theft and hindering rivalling narcotics operations on the 3rd apartment belonging to the run down, poorly maintained apartment complex located on "shady street" in the city.

Due to this impoliteness, I have decided no longer to perform forced entry whilst brandishing firearms against an opposing organisation with intentions of theft and hindering a rivalling narcotics production operation, Due to the impoliteness of opposing organisations who are performing a narcotics production operation found within a residential or business related property. There once was a time where opposing organisations who are partaking in a narcotics production operation had class and respect and did not brandish such hateful, crass, and outright discriminatory slogans such as that found here.

Back