[Educational] Raid Defense gone wrong

Reaction score
Oh dear, that was me. My friend in the bedroom was afk for those wondering and I was caught off guard and froze, he was actively typing. The rest of our team decided to leave the apartment to us and we weren’t equipped that well, as they didn’t tell us (miscommunication). Was a good raid though, thanks for sharing!
You win some, you lose some. Hope you learnt something for the next time! Enjoy!

Reaction score
I was also not prepared for the raid and d froze up, yes I had a good gun on me but if you can’t use it then it’s uselss
yea all im sayin is u had superior firepower and equipment. The freezing up you'll get better in time just learn to not have gear fear of losing virtual guns or dying in a game. It is extremely fun to feel that way though it does immerse you but you do end up paying up for it by losing most of the time due to it. Savor that feeling because it will eventually fade and don't dread it too much.

Reaction score
You mean the one you demanded to reset while talking about gun pointing rules?
stop blaming solar for a player's incompetence to follow 3.4. Solar clearly wasn't the cause for the situation turning out bad, had the guy just told cops to go away and they didn't listen it would have been fine but he stood there gunpointed not obeying.

Reaction score
stop blaming solar for a player's incompetence to follow 3.4. Solar clearly wasn't the cause for the situation turning out bad, had the guy just told cops to go away and they didn't listen it would have been fine but he stood there gunpointed not obeying.
That is not the point I am making, but ima leave this thread alone before I start a argument

Reaction score
yea all im sayin is u had superior firepower and equipment. The freezing up you'll get better in time just learn to not have gear fear of losing virtual guns or dying in a game. It is extremely fun to feel that way though it does immerse you but you do end up paying up for it by losing most of the time due to it. Savor that feeling because it will eventually fade and don't dread it too much.
I agree, I am currently practising more and ive gotten better! But I will fail sometimes and not having my team there suddenly freaked me out a bit lol

Reaction score
I agree, I am currently practising more and ive gotten better! But I will fail sometimes and not having my team there suddenly freaked me out a bit lol
i advise you try being a police officer to get better at pvp a little bit if thats what you want. Yes you're not using all the fancy shmancy AK47 and 101's or using TOP G guns like AS50s but you still get good with pistol... clearly pistol skill is also important as shown in the video.

Reaction score

3.24 Staying In-Character
No worries ur not starting an argument. The thing is that I restarted it cuz the cops were gpd so it was possible. They didnt have to follow, which at the time they couldn't cuz of hands up. I did it kindoff playfully too. I didn't get angry whatsoever. In the end it didn't matter cuz his mate shot him. And I continued to shoot the cops anyways. But I get the point ur making. But in this scenario it did no harm whatsoever (which I hope we both can agree on).

Reaction score

3.24 Staying In-Character
we get it you brought it up twice haha, i understand your point but it went well other then the random dude that killed the cops in the end. It was a newer player it looked like and he gave him a second chance, i thought that was cool and nice as it went smoothly, until that at the end happened

Reaction score
i advise you try being a police officer to get better at pvp a little bit if thats what you want. Yes you're not using all the fancy shmancy AK47 and 101's or using TOP G guns like AS50s but you still get good with pistol... clearly pistol skill is also important as shown in the video.
Im actually okay with a pistol! I only had a ak on me though.

Reaction score
Some of the best players on perp are pistol users? Speedy, Jenga, Nade and many more that can be named. It really dosn't matter what gun you use. If you can use it you can wipe any group.

Reaction score
Some of the best players on perp are pistol users? Speedy, Jenga, Nade and many more that can be named. It really dosn't matter what gun you use. If you can use it you can wipe any group.
Yeah i think its about how you use your gun and that you are confident in your abilities, but that you dont overcompensate. A lot of players die because they either are not confident or overestimate their abilities i think atleast