[Educational] Raid Defense gone wrong

Reaction score
And we hope you've enjoyed the server so far, and will enjoy it with the many ingame hours to come (believe me the hours add up quick, like really quick...)
On yes, I am enjoying the server alot. I enjoy the whole system from raids to jobs. Im truly having a blast!

Reaction score
Yeah i think its about how you use your gun and that you are confident in your abilities, but that you dont overcompensate. A lot of players die because they either are not confident or overestimate their abilities i think atleast
Overestimation is what gets you killed faster imo. Thinking you dont need cover and just spraycontrol full auto not missing a shot. Everyone plays different and therefore should play to their personal strenghts. Some peeps have god aim, some have god awareness and can win raids by just making the right callouts to their mates and some join ASDA...

Reaction score
im giving advise im not bullying her but at first saying that she had "bad equipment" is false cause she had more ppl each with superior firepower that's like the only time i said anything negative.
I worded it wrong, my intention wasnt that the gun was bad lol so that is my bad on my part, and I appreciate your advice as all help is appreciated and I agree it isnt bullying