[Educational] Raid Defense gone wrong

Reaction score
Hi peeps,

Can the pro raiders/defenders explain what the defenders of this property did wrong? So that others can learn from mistakes made and improve.

My tips:
- When getting raided (if in org) try to go on TS and whisper and try to coördinate peaking from different sides at same time.
- When someone leaving property have another gp door to prevent raider (me in this case) to get free entry.
- Try peaking faster rather than slow.
- Consider if staying behind cover is the better play

(Dunno if I shouldve posted this in vids or guides)

Reaction score
Hi there, Omar Smiff here from ASDA to provide my tips and some insight to things we consider when playing!

1. It is vital when basing that you assign a single person inside your base to watch the door. We usually call this by doing /org Mud can you doorman pls. Mud will then always be mindful of when someone is leaving the base. He will note when they come back and is within his power(inside our organization fundamental law structure) to search anyone who enters the property. The important point here is to have someone to keep an eye on the door and make sure nobody gets gunpointed

2. My second tip is when you are defending and really in any situation on paralake you find yourself in a shootout it is highly advisable to aim for the person you are shooting at and secondly, if you can manage, to kill them faster than they kill you.

3. At ASDA we employ a variety of codes and cryptic information to deal with situations exactly like this. We might for example use a certain colour scheme. For reasons that should be obvious I cannot go in to further detail.

Max

Reaction score
Hi there, Omar Smiff here from ASDA to provide my tips and some insight to things we consider when playing!

1. It is vital when basing that you assign a single person inside your base to watch the door. We usually call this by doing /org Mud can you doorman pls. Mud will then always be mindful of when someone is leaving the base. He will note when they come back and is within his power(inside our organization fundamental law structure) to search anyone who enters the property. The important point here is to have someone to keep an eye on the door and make sure nobody gets gunpointed

2. My second tip is when you are defending and really in any situation on paralake you find yourself in a shootout it is highly advisable to aim for the person you are shooting at and secondly, if you can manage, to kill them faster than they kill you.

3. At ASDA we employ a variety of codes and cryptic information to deal with situations exactly like this. We might for example use a certain colour scheme. For reasons that should be obvious I cannot go in to further detail.
Actually after the recent HR meeting it is no longer doorman but doorperson. Refer to the pinned message in the official asda discord for more information.

Reaction score
Why did you strip the AK before confronting police?
Honestly don’t like sights on my guns. Doesn’t feel realistic. The compensator I wanted to place on other AK47 but got distracted by the cops being so close lol. So the compensator was intended to be reused.

Reaction score
Why the hell did the last 2 not even fire their gun once? What the fuck was the guy in the bedroom doing while you were shooting the guy in the kitchen? Jesus that was shambolic
The exact reason I'm making this thread. To maybe educate them (if they watch forums) and others alike. Cuz this just felt bad. Used to getting oneshot when I raid lol.

Reaction score
Hi peeps,

Can the pro raiders/defenders explain what the defenders of this property did wrong? So that others can learn from mistakes made and improve.

My tips:
- When getting raided (if in org) try to go on TS and whisper and try to coördinate peaking from different sides at same time.
- When someone leaving property have another gp door to prevent raider (me in this case) to get free entry.
- Try peaking faster rather than slow.
- Consider if staying behind cover is the better play

(Dunno if I shouldve posted this in vids or guides)
- Gunpoints fearless andy
- doesn't shoot fearless andy after he clearly disobeyed orders under gunpoint twice
- Kills about 5 people with HK45CT no attachment
- takes AK
- defeats 3 separate counter raiders
- gets the whole police force under gunpoint winning the situation
- demands to reset rp just to nearly wipe them.

What a Gigachad

gigachad.jpg

Reaction score
- Gunpoints fearless andy
- doesn't shoot fearless andy after he clearly disobeyed orders under gunpoint twice
- Kills about 5 people with HK45CT no attachment
- takes AK
- defeats 3 separate counter raiders
- gets the whole police force under gunpoint winning the situation
- demands to reset rp just to nearly wipe them.

What a Gigachad

gigachad.jpg
Shooting fearless Andy would ruin the RP situation

Reaction score
Oh dear, that was me. My friend in the bedroom was afk for those wondering and I was caught off guard and froze, he was actively typing. The rest of our team decided to leave the apartment to us and we weren’t equipped that well, as they didn’t tell us (miscommunication). Was a good raid though, thanks for sharing!

Last edited: