A proper introduction

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been on perp for about 1 - 2 months now and have been loving my every minute on it. Most of you know me from zarp as I went by the user name "Smo" I hope making this introduction introduces me to more players of the community.

I know quite a few members on this community since I've played with them on zarp before, most of them I have negative relations with which I'm trying to clear. I'm sorry to several people for what I done which could be called harassment.

I'm currently living in Scotland which makes me play on peaks time since most of the community are British/European so you have probably seen me around. I've changed my name because I just wanted to forget about my past and negative relations I had with people. I used to be called "Max North" but my new name is Tyler Walker, you've probably seen me around since I've got quite distinctive voice (That squeeky scottish voice) I have met a load of new people ranging from all different personalities such as Libby Dutch (Sam) and Zovetta (ShadowJoey) and loads more. I was very immature on zarp after I resigned from my position in the staff team and caused havoc on anyone I saw.

All I'm hoping for is the people I have bad relations with can be forgotten.

Thanks,

Tyler (Smo)

Reaction score
Sorry - late reply but Welcome to the community, got any questions feel free to drop me a PM and I will do my best to answer them for you!

Reaction score
Hello Tyler

Glad to see that you have been enjoying yourself in the perpheads community. You made the right choice leaving Zarp because I went to revisit the server a few weeks ago and it was a total clusterfuck. Within minutes I got taken up to a roof by an 8 year old VIP Moderator. Shitty servers aside, Feel free to talk to me or ask for help from me in-game, I have been helping a lot of sweatervests recently but that doesn't mean I cant help older members. See you in-game! :)