Aaron Roycewicz [ENFORCER APPLICATION]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Aaron Roycewicz , was [ But got changed by an admin]

STEAM ID: [/B]STEAM_0:1:41291045

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: [/B]The reason I think I should be enforcer is because I know all of the rules and i know most of the players , some i haven't saw for a bit but i don't know where they have gone. Alot of people would recommend me for the position of those i know is tingo [Lexo] from another community we was both admin on , i then told him how good the server was. : [ENFORCER] Well it’s not about the ranks i am bothered about, its helping the players whether new or old regulars people always need help, The server has lots of people who are friendly and i am one of them, i help-out in the help chat whenever i am online sometimes ask questions myself i have showed people where PD Was and road-crew since when i joined Reiss Howard showed me around so i am following what he did.

[ADDED]
[18th -20th February] I dealt with many people breaking rules a common rule i fixed was new players running across highway [3.21] This got fixed within 5 minutes.

Today i also dealt with a case of an officer opening fire on a green Audi S5 The staff members witnessed me and could of assessed me on a scale on how i did [The user then got a warning]

In the server you may not know me but i am pretty helpful and try my very best to answer in help chat.

Ive had many experiences last night with mikey driving round catching rule breakers and people in need of help. one was an ambulance who couldn't work/hear sirens a common problem for new players.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
Distribution gaming [X2 Re-opened][GG Community] Few TTT Server

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for reading my application.

CONTACT INFORMATION Aaron.duffbeer1

Reaction score
Sorry, but i will have to - Support. Seen you breaking rules in the past, (even today). Not much rp. I maybe missed it, but i have been hanging with you for a week now. Seems like a good guy othewise.

Reaction score
No... Just no, sorry. Your RP is alright but you're just too immature to handle such a responsibility.

-support

Reaction score
Well I'm not so sure here.

Yesterday I said to a guy that job camping was a bit FailRP, he began discussing.
Then Senlin started to talk to him about it, then you came to me saying that I job camped when I was talking to the guy, it is not job camp if I was envolved in this situation and was talking to him about job camping. If you didn't realize, that was an OOC situation and not IC.

Also, your roleplay is great and all, but you can be immature sometimes. Just my opinion mate.

-Support

-:D

Reaction score
- Support: Saw you FailRP so much and you clearly don't know the rules.

Reaction score
Generally failrp, all the things jjjackier said.
Also i don't think you are 14 years old. Your voice sounds like 12-13 years old voice.
-SUPPORT

Reaction score
Robert_Kingston said:
Also i don't think you are 14 years old. Your voice sounds like 12-13 years old voice.
-SUPPORT
thanks mate 19th march 1999.

Reaction score
For lack of a better phrase, i'd rather sell my left bollock than let you be an Enforcer at the moment.

Reaction score
Robert_Kingston said:
-SUPPORT
Do you really need to involve in everyone's conversation, daymon?

Trande

Robert_Kingston said:
-SUPPORT
You are not in the position to judge voices.

Reaction score
Robert_Kingston said:
-SUPPORT
I didn't judge anyone by their voice ok? Calm down. The only thing i meant was that i didn't believe that he was born in 1999 after what i've heard from his voice.

Trande

Robert_Kingston said:
-SUPPORT
Well, I don't believe you are 14 either. Who cares? Nobody, lol. Stop shit-talking him, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.