Ability to mark area as ongoing raid.

Reaction score
Topic: Ability to mark an area as ongoing raid.

Short explanation (in notes):

As a dispatcher, having the ability to mark an area as an ongoing raid.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

I think dispatchers should have the ability to mark an area on the map as an ongoing raid. Doing this would make a seperate incident list, dedicated for that specific raid.

As of right now, you have one big incident list, and if there is a raid, it can be a pain the ass to seperate all the constant 911 calls, life alerts and panics, from all the 911 calls coming in from other parts of the city.

Anyone who has played Cities Skyline knows the 'District Brush' tool, which allows you to seperate your city into different districts.
15n5a1Z.png

I'd imagine something like this tool, so that you could mark out an area on the map, and then press something like 'Mark as raid'. After the area is marked, you will be prompted to choose a name for the area. When a name is chosen, you will get a new incident menu below the normal one.

All panics, life alerts or panics that come from within' that designated area will go under the incident list dedicated to that specific incident area.

35b0741393.png

THE PICTURE IS NOT FROM INGAME, I SIMPLY JUST PHOTOSHOPPED THE MENU TO HAVE MY IDEA IMPLEMENTED.

After the raid is over, you would have the option to close the area incident, and all the incidents inside it will also be closed.

Optional additions:

- Option to choose specific colors for the areas, making it easier to organize.
- Ability for the dispatchers to allow specific units access to a third radio channel, which is dedicated to the current raid.
- Making this possible for other types of large incidents, such as forest fires, hostage situations, large car crashes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why can't you create an incident at the desired location and write that there's is a raid in progress there? Not sure why you need multicolor boxes cluttering up your vision of the area. Plus then you can assign all needed units to that raid so you keep track of who is intended to be there.