About my ban... (Read before deleting.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey, hello.

I see why you denied my appeal. And I know that excuse is an excuse that everyone is using. ( I was admin in a TITT server )

But.... you won't believe it but it is real. I know that its my mistake that I let him play without even telling him the rules, I understand that you denied my appeal. Like everyone else I almost just skipped the rules, only saw a few one. My friends helped me with the rules so I skipped them.

I only want to say that I really want to join the server again. I can try it a few weeks later but I will still say the same thing.

Is there any possibility that I can join this server without being banned, ever? I just want to know that answer. ;)

~Tunigo

* EDIT : I just want to say that i'm seeing what I did wrong. I'm not asking for an unban, just for an answer.

ind

Reaction score
Like I said before, feel free to make another appeal after 3 whole weeks have passed.
Then I will decide if you should be unbanned or not. Even though you are currently permanently banned, you wont be banned permanently. So just do what I say, after 3 weeks appeal again. Any appeals before will not be accepted.

Reaction score
Okay, thank you.

I will try it after 3 weeks, maybe i'm more lucky then.

Status
Not open for further replies.