About application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I want to know if you can be an enforcer if you have 6 days ban on your record. I cant see any rule about it.
And no, im not angry or something i just want to know.

ind

Reaction score
Well If you are committed to the server, learn to understand and obey the rules fully (without getting in any trouble at all) and gain respect; then I see no reason why one shouldn't be allowed to apply for an Enforcer, despite them having 6 bans or more in the past. As you know many enforcers have been hired recently, and from recent events that took place within the server you are not ready to become if not apply for the Enforcer Role. However, like I said before it isn't impossible so if you change your ways significantly one day you could become an Enforcer.

Reaction score
ind said:
Well If you are committed to the server, learn to understand and obey the rules fully (without getting in any trouble at all) and gain respect; then I see no reason why one shouldn't be allowed to apply for an Enforcer, despite them having 6 bans or more in the past. As you know many enforcers have been hired recently, and from recent events that took place within the server you are not ready to become if not apply for the Enforcer Role. However, like I said before it isn't impossible so if you change your ways significantly one day you could become an Enforcer.
Well, my last ban was 30 days ago so i have learned from that but i got denied for having 6 bans on my record. I think i shouldnt have been denied for having that much bans on my record, after all its 30 days since my last ban.

ind

Reaction score
Well I wouldn't say that the reason is just because you had 6 bans on record. But that clearly shows us that you are known to break the rules, and you are no way near ready to become an Enforcer. Like I said, prove to us all that you have what it takes and apply again in a couple months or so.

Reaction score
ind said:
Well I wouldn't say that the reason is just because you had 6 bans on record. But that clearly shows us that you are known to break the rules, and you are no way near ready to become an Enforcer. Like I said, prove to us all that you have what it takes and apply again in a couple months or so.
I havent broken the rules in 30 days now, so i wouldnt say im known for breaking the rules anymore, i was known before but i have learned a lot since my last ban. Anyway thank you for your reply.

ind

Reaction score
Okay well like I said, keep proving to us that you can undertake the Enforcer role and when you feel that you're ready apply again.

Thread can now be closed, thanks for making a thread about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.