About enforcers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello I'm going to start off by saying I love playing the server and don't fancy getting banned but some of the enforcers are making me want to rage, after recently started playing the server and finding 90% of the enforcers are kids that just love to use power to have fun I got told by admins to report any enforcers that I feel are shit. Anyway I'm not here to rage and start arguments I am honest and tend to say what I'm thinking so if you get offended its not done on purpose. I don't have a problem with the real admins most of them I've seen are fair and honest my problem is with the enforcers from what I seen so far there is only a few enforcers that don't get a hard on from getting people in trouble I can go all day playing getting raided and raiding people never needing to call the admins to sort problems out or what ever but soon as enforcers raid there is always a admin called at the end. Yes I break some rules who doesn't I cant remember all the rules no one can I have only been playing the server a few months and I'm still learning. People seem to think I'm just a public player who likes to complain because I can't win raids (I only rarely call a admin and mainly its when I'm a cop and people don't follow) but I've ran my own clan for about 4 years now I can see shit admins/enforcers when I see them. If I don't get banned I will update this thread every time I see a bad enforcer. Sorry if any admins feel this was harsh or pointless but admins keep telling me to post stuff so I have

I'm not crying because I got banned in fairness the admin was really fair and gave me only a day ban which could and maybe should of been a lot higher

List of bad enforcers:
Jack Flag-Heard he is about to become a moderator god help everyone if he does

Yes my spelling and grammar is bad deal with it.

Reaction score
Stop disrespecting staff members. You broke a rule and you got a punishment for it. Don't you say he is a bad enforcer because YOU broke a rule, if you love playing on the server you should of not broke rules.

Reaction score
Listen, if you have a complaint report it to a high member of staff. I think making threads like this is just pointless.

Deleted member 231

SenlinGames;n16971 said:
Listen, if you have a complaint report it to a high member of staff. I think making threads like this is just pointless.

This.

Reaction score
Johnny183 said:
Stop disrespecting staff members. You broke a rule and you got a punishment for it. Don't you say he is a bad enforcer because YOU broke a rule, if you love playing on the server you should of not broke rules.
Couldn't really say more myself.

Reaction score
I'm allowed to voice how I feel anyway I keep getting told to go post here how I feel so I am. I didn't get banned for breaking other things I got banned for calling an enforcer power abusing twat

Edit- I'm always polite to people but when I see an enforcer abusing I will say how I feel I'm not going to kiss someone's ass just because he has abit of power

Reaction score
Killeruk;n16976 said:
I'm allowed to voice how I feel anyway I keep getting told to go post here how I feel so I am. I didn't get banned for breaking other things I got banned for calling an enforcer power abusing twat

Because calling someone a "twat" is going to help isn't it. and Of course but you should report it other than making a pointless thread explaining how much you hate certain staff.

Reaction score
Report it and everytime I do a admin says goto the forum so I have

Reaction score
Calm down guys, hes allowed to voice his opinion (Freedom of speech). Thank you for your feedback, next time please report it directly to a member of the senior Admin team.

Reaction score
If you see someone abusing there powers. Instead of making a post like Alex said just send FULL PROOF direct to a senior+

Hax

Reaction score
To be fair, that guy got a serious point here. Unfortunately some people tend to feel kinda special as soon they got a different color in their name.

Reaction score
I know like 15 people who want you demoted i could spend the next few days finding more

Reaction score
Hey, i am sorry that you feel this way, of course you can always contact us via steam/teamspeak if you think a stuff member uses his power for his own benefits.
This topic will not become closed until it is solved but please don´t use it as a pillory without evidence, you can let us know if you think a stuff member acting in a bad way but have no evidences, we will then keep our eyes more open and if there is something going wrong we will find it trust me.
If you have evidences please report it to the senior admin team.

PS: Politeness costs nothing as you may see this works.

Reaction score
other thread got locked because he knows im right. 3.4 rule is crap and should be thrown away or fixed 3.4 states you cant put your life in danger yet police put there life in danger so I'm going to show a few examples here that makes the rule pure shit.
Raiding- If you go and raid someones house knowing there is people in the house you have just broken rule 3.4 because you know theres a 90% chance you will die
Raiding- If you raid a house knowing there is 3 or 4 people in that house and its just you and a friend you are out numberd you have just broke the rule again because I have been told you are not allowed to attack people when your outnumberd
Police- The police get a call saying men with guns police rush to the area to stop the armed men 3.4 broken again knowing men with guns = possible death

I could go on and on if your going to enforce these shit rules then atleast fix the rules and make them proper e.g. rule 3.4 dose not take place within a raid situation something like that

Bringing me to Enforcers I know there will be parts of the fourm you have that us public players cant see so sorry if this is already done, But I believe that if an enforcer breaks a rule they should get a instant 1 hour ban because they are supposed to know the rules and stop others doing it you guys seem to think its impossible to forgot or accidently break the rules yet when I see enforcers breaking them its a simple don't do it again. And when a enforcer has to deal with something I think they should come onto a private part of the fourms and fill a format out to say they have had to warn a public player and what actions was taken e.g.
Name of person:
Reason spoke to:
Action taken:
Date:

Then once this happens admins can keep track of what enforcers are doing there job properly and who isn't you will also see a pattern of the same enforcer always finding fault with the same person e.g. Jack flag always find a reason to call a admin on me.

I do know what respect is but you have to earn it so far a lot of the admins and enforcers don't have any the only decent admins I've seen so far is ind, Bolli alex and james.

Edit- Also a rule enforcers and admins should be aged 15+ because kids tend to get a hard on and abuse

Reaction score
Respect has to be earned both ways. I have encountered you two times, the first time you instantly started raging at me, because I kept grabbing you with the physgun, because you didn't want to stand still and listen to what I had to tell you, you also started the (almost famous) penis size insult for no reason what so ever. How are we, the admins supposed to respect you or take you serious, if you have this bad temper? Second time I encountered you, well you know the rest of that story..
What I'm trying to say here, is that I believe you are very one-sided in your viewing of a situation. Be more open to staff members.

I think its good you have focus on bad staff members, but just review your own actions and behavior in the specific situation. Join Teamspeak and get hold of a senior administrator, as mentioned above, if you think a staff member is doing something unjust or wrong.

Reaction score
I have not once said your dick size if you keep going on about it I am going to make jokes about your dick I can see your very upset about your dick I don't trust you fexxe in all honesty that's why I wont speak to you like a normal person I believe you follow jack flag around and help him out when ever he breaks rules

EDIT: I'm nice to people until they piss me off and then ill talk to you how I feel I'm not very one sided I know and accept I got banned for insulting you and I havnt said that I shouldn't of been banned for that yet im pointing out your bad rules and some bad enforcers

(User was warned for this post ("Double post" -Ruby))

Reaction score
Killeruk;n17475 said:
I have not once said your dick size if you keep going on about it I am going to make jokes about your dick I can see your very upset about your dick I don't trust you fexxe in all honesty that's why I wont speak to you like a normal person I believe you follow jack flag around and help him out when ever he breaks rules

I do not care if you had called me names or made jokes about my ears, an insult is an insult and shows the clear lack of respect, as can be seen by the way you voice yourself on this forum.
Making assumptions like that will only make you look silly. Jack Flagg is perhaps the staff member I've played the least with.
I'm not going to continue posting on this thread, its already turning into a finger pointing game. I hoped you had something constructive to say, I was wrong.

Reaction score
This has gone to far /closed if you wanna talk contact anyone of the staff members.

Status
Not open for further replies.