About Richking123's post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I don't really know what happened exactly and it's not my business but giving warnings for in-game/community rules about an out-of-server discussion? Come on...

If someone who plays in the server insults me on steam, even for an in-game event, you believe that affects the game rules? You mean, he's gonna get a warning for arguing in person with me out-of-game if I report it?

What if I know him in person and he insults me in real life? I'm gonna go back home and make a /report about it?

And just to be clear, I don't even know him.

Reaction score
Well if you see someone you don't like your probably not allowed to say that to him. Since it's disrespectfull against that one. Like someone was bullying you and your saying stuff to him. That's not allowed?

I see it that way as you see it I think. In my eyes this should be just a ignore on steam instead he takes this in account to get benefit from it probably...

Reaction score
I'm gonna stick to what i said;

"Why would you ask such a question in the first place ? By the way he was acting i would have banned him aswell just for the simple reason that we do not need any sort of people that are disrespectful towards a staff member no matter if you are on the server or not.

"1.1 Disrespectful Behaviour - Disrespectful behaviour, in its broadest sense, is not acceptable; users are expected to conduct themselves respectfully at all times."

Where does it state that it has to be on the server ? You might aswell use some common sense next time when replying. Not to mention that you should not reply if you were not directly involved in the situation or are able to provide evidence."
What if I know him in person and he insults me in real life? I'm gonna go back home and make a /report about it?

That is a complete different situation. This would have not happen if he would control himself and not say such things to other people without backing it up with hard evidence. And as i already stated if you read the rules you can and will see that some of them are not restricted to the Server but also apply to third party programs or even the Forums.

Ash

Reaction score
Adsol, you are currently applying for enforcer, as a result of this you should know the rules.

Yes, by sending messages in steam what is breaking 1.1, it is against the rules, Adsol as you are applying for enforcer you are meant to know this, obviously you do not. Like Sgt.James has said, the fact of him sending messages like that towards other players this is completely against the rules. This post is completely unnecessary, Adsol i suggest you read the rules while you apply for enforcer.

// Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.