Bad Tempered Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think his name is Michael Lambert, I towed his car which I will admit was a mistake, as I thought it was a car which belonged to a nearby robber. He messaged me and I said i'll return, but he had other ideas and blacklisted me for four hours, and possibly banned me (I don't know if he banned me or my gmod just crashed). I'm not asking you to do anything about him but I just want you to know that i've had a lot of Admin experience, and Lambert is just a bad tempered one.

Reaction score
In defence of Snafu: First of all it wasn't his car it was Robin hax's car it was the only lamborghini reventon on the server. Secondly, U towed the car with driving against it while having ur hook on the ground. Then lastly U started swearing against him he told me himself.

Reaction score
After I told you to not bother with towing it as you're getting blacklisted, because you gave me a very lousy excuse why you've taken it, you said something like - "yeah, I'll fucking blacklist you dork" to which I replied - "You do know I'm an admin?" at which point you've said "Just fucking blacklist ban me or something". How can you expect me to treat you with respect and let you play on a server me and others have put their heart in? I've banned you for three hours because you were rude and you weren't playing by the rules. You didn't have a ban on record as I was treading lightly the whole time. I warned you two days ago as I had a report about you but at the time you seemed decent. It will be lifted in 1.5h, it's not a question of bad temperament but your behaviour.

You could of at least let me speak. And I didn't say anything like what you quoted, so please don't make it up. I swore at you because I was angry you were so hostile to the situation. And for the Lamborghini, my SCars is messed up, some of the cars are just so fucked up I can't tell some apart. For god sake I didn't ask to be banned, although it might have sounded like it to you, probably because you didn't give me the chance to talk.

But you know what I don't really care anymore. I'm sorry if I caused offense and i'll just wait for the removal of my ban.

Reaction score
We also have 4 incidents of you cdming players while you were roadcrew this morning (4:38 am server time) please elaborate what your excuse for them was.

Oh I have no excuse for that. One of my friends was over and yeah we decided to do that. Do what you wish with that I have no control over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.