Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: 3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: lolmanseif3
Your Roleplay Name: Seif Gus
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:774271231

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 3.4 - User was spectating a shootout, then decided to insult my mother when he was notified to leave.

Why should this appeal be considered?: as you can see in the clip i was already far away me and my friend so we were not breaking any rules so after the admin came and he gave us a lot of warnings that made my game lags because i have a bad PC if you saw in the clip as soon as he started giving us the warning we started running away and after we we're even far away he kept giving us warning so i said (alright alright your dad fucked your mom on tuesday night shut up) which wasn't a personal insult or even an insult to him in the first place because i don't even know who is the admin i can't see him when he heard me saying that he took it so personally and then took me to the roof and he started threatening me he said what about i warn you now for breaking the rules i have the powers to do that ( for real i didn't mean to insult him he took it so personally as i said in the clip and i'm saying it now i'm sorry man ) i'm doing that in the first place because i feel i didn't break any rules and i want to keep my record clean everybody around the server is insulting and cursing each other but i don't think anybody take it personally at the end we're all here today to have fun to laugh i know that insulting is but do i deserve to take a warning about the rule that i didn't break

Additional Information: ( by the way i wasn't spectating the shootout i had NLR as you can see and i was waiting for the NLR to end so i can go back to my apartment at projects 4 you can see that in the clip )

Reaction score

A few common examples of unreasonable risks includes, but is not limited to:
  • Loitering around the vicinity of a shootout you are not a part of or being within the line of fire from both intentional and accidental fire. Users must flee the scene of a shootout and wait for police to clear the scene and reopen the area to the public. This applies regardless of you being restrained or not.
You are in fact not far away enough to not be at risk of both intentional and accidental fire, there is a cop and two medics taking cover behind the bin just in front of you and there are numerous angles in which the active shooters or potential arriving flankers could put you at risk of being shot, you should be away from the shootout entirely not just a slight distance away.

You made the decision to attempt to insult @3izu and I can't possibly see how bringing up his parents was anything but an attempt to insult him.

Additional Information: ( by the way i wasn't spectating the shootout i had NLR as you can see and i was waiting for the NLR to end so i can go back to my apartment at projects 4 you can see that in the clip )
You should also be away from the general area of your death, which means you should at the very least be near a bazaar/car dealer, maybe the gas station at a push. Your position suggests that you specifically entered your NLR zone to pass it and then leave again.

Status
Not open for further replies.