Luke really bolli over cyrus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here is the thing luke bolli i never really see him doing admin as much as cyrus and the fact that cyrus does help everyone he can it hurts me to see you pick bolli over cyrus i do see cyrus roleplay a lot he is always asking to grow but before he can some retards have to call him to a problem that take a lot of time but then it is not even a rule being broken i feel as if you have been bias to bolli because on the post cyrus put up everyone will miss him and a lot more people will say that if you didn't close the post and i feel you closed it because you KNOW that cyrus has earned that senior admin and because you are some what of friends to bolli you pick him over a great admin that could really could help this server but you have lost that person and he may never come back so i hope YOU and the over owners think about this and contact cyrus and talk to him.

C2W

Reaction score
Strangy;n6434 said:
its true :c i was admin and i saw bolli most times afk :s

People complains to me about him being afk all the time, however im not an admin anymore, So I let perpheads solve their problems by themself.

Status
Not open for further replies.