About the " new player " apartments

Reaction score
I don't grow drugs, yet I get mugged in my passive RP coffee shop.

I don't grow drugs, yet I get raided when all I do is play piano in Regals, twice at once even, got freed by the 2nd raiders because the first ones ziptied me.

Reaction score
@Envionic can confirm the server feels censored ngl a while ago i made a joke and was banned by a staff member because they ''didnt find it funny'' means that it was offensive even though the other person was not offended i even asked them.
perp is a fucking grind basically and new people aren't being attracted by it they just grind then get mugged shot and killed until they leave

Reaction score
@aarondavid45 Yep, it makes things like this rather difficult. The server are owned by admins and, even though I do not agree with them in a lot of ways in a lot of situations, they decide in the end what happens, whether you agree or not. Rules are so easily interpreted differently by players, but also Admins. One may not ban you, while the other gives a 2 week ban. It makes no sense, no cohesion in that sense.

Regarding the censored part, I agree. We live in 2021, the age of being offended by anything that is said, and that is the same for admins. There are so many that can't handle critique, or anything negative said to them. Anything said in OOC is taken so personally. Remember kids, it's a game. Don't take this server too serious in any way. you either enjoy your time there by doing what YOU want to do, as it is a roleplaying server, or you just don't play at all.

Good example I had after joining the server again several days ago, a player immediately had to state how immature and a ''dick'' he is after I said something to him in OOC. His first sentence was an insulting one from him, while I did not care much about it, but this shows what players play here.

It's funny too, talking too much in OOC is seen as a ''keyboard warrior'' and a ''troll''. I like talking and typing, I like conversating with players because it is a community thing for me, I want to get to know those that I rp with, but the rudeness of some people keeps surprising me every single time.