About today....

Reaction score
Late Reply but yeah ...

Stop looking for sympathy in forums cuz it won't change anything, you aren't the first or last one who will encounter this situation nor you are the last one who lost his grandmother. so fucking stop. and stop crying like a baby. I lost my grandfather to cancer and now my grandmother has it too.., did I post on the forum and cried like a 6 years old begging for sympathy? NO
I'm trying to say that people have to stop joking around with it, especially if their goal is to offend people with it.

Reaction score
Late Reply but yeah ...

Stop looking for sympathy in forums cuz it won't change anything, you aren't the first or last one who will encounter this situation nor you are the last one who lost his grandmother. so fucking stop. and stop crying like a baby. I lost my grandfather to cancer and now my grandmother has it too.., did I post on the forum and cried like a 6 years old begging for sympathy? NO

No need to be a fucking cunt. He’s actually hurt by it you asshole; drink some bleach.

Reaction score
Late Reply but yeah ...

Tf is this? Maybe the person would like to talk his story which is better then keeping it all for yourself.

I understand in a way that you might think this is not the right place to speak about ,however no need to be rude to the guy. I assume he is trying to speak about his problems.

You sure are helping the guy by your lovely reply! The guy is hurt and your not making it better rn.

Just stfu please

Reaction score
Late Reply but yeah ...

This is probably the most retarded thing I've read on the forums for a long time.

Just because you didn't explain a situation that occoured Both ingame and out of the game doesn't mean he can't, stop being a fucking dickhead seriously

Reaction score
I lost my Grandmother last year to the dreaded C word. It's not a nice feeling.

62781a9524735ac90d045099cee3e3bb3cf351ba_full.jpg

Reaction score
People here likes to joke about everything and thinks It's funny because they are kids with no respect. Cancer Is not something that you joke about, I hope nobody gets It.

Reaction score
Late Reply but yeah ...

trying to act hard but failing miserably