My Grandmother...

Reaction score
You guys might have seen me not being online the past week or two , this has a reason. My grandmother has had breast cancer for about 4 months , but now we heared the most terrible thing that could happen. Her cancer isn't only in her breasts but also in her skin , it's probably not gonna be possible to cure. The only thing i've been doing is crying the past couple days , i can't get over it as i've lost my grandfather not even a year ago. I'm falling back into depression , not willing to eat , sleep or do anything besides crying. You guys will not see me online untill i feel better , alot better. I don't need toxicity in my life right now , the only thing i want is to spend time with my grandmother before i can't do that anymore...

Reaction score
You guys might have seen me not being online the past week or two , this has a reason. My grandmother has had breast cancer for about 4 months , but now we heared the most terrible thing that could happen. Her cancer isn't only in her breasts but also in her skin , it's probably not gonna be possible to cure. The only thing i've been doing is crying the past couple days , i can't get over it as i've lost my grandfather not even a year ago. I'm falling back into depression , not willing to eat , sleep or do anything besides crying. You guys will not see me online untill i feel better , alot better. I don't need toxicity in my life right now , the only thing i want is to spend time with my grandmother before i can't do that anymore...

My grandmother also had breast cancer, however it didn't spread into her skin. Don't give up hope mate, hospitals can cure pretty much everything and i'm sure she has got every chance of surviving.

Just because someone dies in your family doesn't mean you have to fall back into depression? Would your grandmother be alright for you to be in that state.

I've had like 4 of my close family members die this year, although i was sad i kept my chin up. You should to.

Reaction score
My grandmother also had breast cancer, however it didn't spread into her skin. Don't give up hope mate, hospitals can cure pretty much everything and i'm sure she has got every chance of surviving.

Just because someone dies in your family doesn't mean you have to fall back into depression? Would your grandmother be alright for you to be in that state.

I've had like 4 of my close family members die this year, although i was sad i kept my chin up. You should to.
It's just hard for me as my Grandfather wasn't only a grandfather for me , he was also like my best friend , he teached me everything i needed to know. I'm very sensitive for these kind of things , i know people who are rock solid in losing family members and they don't show any emotion. But it was very hard for me to get over my grandfather , although my grandmother is still here i fear the worst as she's not positive about her cancer and does not want to work along which doesnt help the situation. For example i started to become very agressive towards people , i was abusive and toxic towards my friends who even mentioned my grandfather and i had to go into therapy for it.

Reaction score
if you want to have a chat, add me on steam, I've recently lost my Grandfather to Outsimers and yeah it really hurts, Spend as much time as you can with her bro. No point wasting your life on a game like I do lol, you have other things to worry about, Time Flies, Make the Most of It Bro.

Reaction score
I know that feeling dude ... my grandfather passed out because of fucking cancer

Reaction score
if you want to have a chat, add me on steam, I've recently lost my Grandfather to Outsimers and yeah it really hurts, Spend as much time as you can with her bro. No point wasting your life on a game like I do lol, you have other things to worry about, Time Flies, Make the Most of It Bro.
The thing is i know she's gonna suffer because of the skin , and i can't stand it. Everytime i look at her with a sad face i just get some kind of panic attack where i start crying instantly and it won't stop for 15 minutes at least. If she didn't suffer i would have had more peace with it , but cancer is in my family , i've lost all my family members to cancer except for my grandfather, he was just old. But you feel it , it's worse for those who care for you then for the person who has it themselves , 1 person has it and a whole family is affected. I'm only 16 and i've lost so many family members that it just makes me thing ''Why do i have to live? Am i born to suffer from seeing family members dieing?'' It just haunts me bro , i can't get over it myself...

Reaction score
What I have to recommend to you even though this seems cold. I understand you love your grandmother and respect her who wouldn't. But they way I see it is she has lived a long good life, and death unfortunately is just apart of that cycle. I don't think she will be in much pain either, my grandfather didn't feel any of it and he had cancer everywhere. They will take good care of her and make sure she suffers as little as possible. It is okay to be sad, but try to move on. Support her, show her your love, and hope, and faith. Other than that there is nothing more you can do dreading on a natural occurrence, will just cause suffering in your own life. This may seem harsh but i do hope it helps. TLDR, don't dread on he moment now reflect on the past.

Reaction score

Spend as much time with her as you can mate, Keep your head up high. If you need to speak to anyone, Inbox me or add me on steam, Im willing to speak as long as you like.

Reaction score
What I have to recommend to you even though this seems cold. I understand you love your grandmother and respect her who wouldn't. But they way I see it is she has lived a long good life, and death unfortunately is just apart of that cycle. I don't think she will be in much pain either, my grandfather didn't feel any of it and he had cancer everywhere. They will take good care of her and make sure she suffers as little as possible. It is okay to be sad, but try to move on. Support her, show her your love, and hope, and faith. Other than that there is nothing more you can do dreading on a natural occurrence, will just cause suffering in your own life. This may seem harsh but i do hope it helps. TLDR, don't dread on he moment now reflect on the past.
She is 57 , but you couldn't know...

Reaction score
The thing is i know she's gonna suffer because of the skin , and i can't stand it. Everytime i look at her with a sad face i just get some kind of panic attack where i start crying instantly and it won't stop for 15 minutes at least. If she didn't suffer i would have had more peace with it , but cancer is in my family , i've lost all my family members to cancer except for my grandfather, he was just old. But you feel it , it's worse for those who care for you then for the person who has it themselves , 1 person has it and a whole family is affected. I'm only 16 and i've lost so many family members that it just makes me thing ''Why do i have to live? Am i born to suffer from seeing family members dieing?'' It just haunts me bro , i can't get over it myself...

Life is Shit Buddy, You need to go through it, No matter what, no matter how much it hurts you because the amount you suffer at a young age the better it gets when you become 30-60 years old.. 'Why do I have to live?' You're 16, You have a good life ahead of you, Don't Ruin It. Your Grandmother loves you and thats all that matters bro.

Reaction score
She is 57...
That maybe below average for most countries but that is still a long life. But I'm telling you stop dreading on the present. Look back and enjoy the memories you have had with her, and there is a good chance she survives. I had a family friend that survived breast cancer, and my mother survived skin cancer. As young as it seems for today's standards. I'm sure she has had al hopefully live to see many more. Continue to have hope, but until she passes don't dread on it, I'm sure this will help you. Visit her still of course though.

Reaction score

Hey.

I went through almost the same (I never want to say the same because its obviously different), my grandmother having got multiple cancers at roughly the same age and was misdiagnosed with a trap nerve before they found out about the cancer.

If you want to chat I'm always here always always. Sorry for the late reply..