About today....

Reaction score
So i know the day is young , but today hasn't been a fun day for me on the server. I play games to get my thoughts off of things, a guy named ''How do i quickscope'' came into the server and a discussion started about him lying about having cancer to get unbanned. It got me furious as my grandmother has this terrible disease. About an hour after this happened people came up to me and just said ''Cancer'' in looc to offend me. Thanks to @John Daymon for banning the 50th guy who came up to me saying it. I would like to tell everyone that cancer is not a joke , it's not funny , it's real. When someone has cancer , not only the one with cancer feels it , but the ones around them too. I wake up in the morning knowing that i will not have my grandmother anymore within 5 years. I come to play games such as Garry's Mod to get my mind off of my problems. But instead of making the pain less it made it worse today , because people think it's funny to joke around with. I hope nobody ever has to go through the shit my grandmother is going through , i hope none of everyone's family members ever get it. Because it's the worst. I would like to apologise for my attitude today , at least to the ones who didnt meant to say anything offensive to me. The past hour got me really pissed off , i had to go AFK several times not to get really angry. It just stings , those words hurt me. I'm currently at my grandparent's place as that's where i always stay in the weekends so i can actually enjoy my weekend and not be annoyed by my siblings running into my room as both school and my personal situation are very hard togheter. Whenever i look to the right i see my grandmother on the couch , it tears me up. People saying these kind of things only make it worse.

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that people have been doing and saying that crap to you, I guess in their POV it's all fun and games for them but in reality, if they were in your shoes or in a similar situation then they'll realise how serious the words they are saying affects people.
I didn't see what happened or how you reacted but I am sure that it was basically justified but if you want to talk about it then hit me up on steam or smth

Reaction score
Really sorry to hear about your situation with your grandma. But honestly, just ignore the people making fun of cancer because they're pathetic and need to grow up. They honestly deserve to be perm banned.

Reaction score
i have freedom to speak bitch

Doesnt mean you have to use your alleged "freedom to speak" to be a dick though, does it?

You were literally just banned from the server for being a dick to someone solely because there family member is suffering from terminal cancer, whilst being best buddies with a guy who faked being ill for a whole year to get pity on a gmod server, kinda ironic isnt it?

You aren't entertaining anyone but yourself by being a dick about this at all. Far as I'm concerned, toxicity like this has no place in our community and if you get a fatter ban for doing dumb shit like this and if I were staff I wouldn't hesitate to see that happen.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that buddy. If this thing would have happened to me I would not hold myself for that long. Good job on that mate. And btw whoever makes a joke of this grow up and stop being fucking dicks.

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about your grandma but strangers on the internet usually don't give a fuck about anyone's feeling sadly. Its best to play some single player games or converse only with people you actually know about serious topic's such as cancer.

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about your grandma but strangers on the internet usually don't give a fuck about anyone's feeling sadly. Its best to play some single player games or converse only with people you actually know about serious topic's such as cancer.
I usually don't talk about it as I don't want to be reminded of it. But as soon as it's brought up in any negative way I'm affected by it. Im a human and I have feelings too. But yes , I am aware there's heartless people on the internet. And even those who are so heartless don't diserve cancer, neither do their family members.

Reaction score
I usually don't talk about it as I don't want to be reminded of it. But as soon as it's brought up in any negative way I'm affected by it. Im a human and I have feelings too. But yes , I am aware there's heartless people on the internet. And even those who are so heartless don't diserve cancer, neither do their family members.
Actually i forgot to mention I'm subbed to a friendly man who struggles with terminal cancer, if you do ever want to talk about it in the future there are some community's who focus on such topics https://www.youtube.com/user/peeweetoms

Reaction score
Honestly really sorry to hear about this I’m going through something similar right now, best thing is not to spend too much time playing video games and shit especially if it’s making things worse, hope you get through it mate it’s a real shame to hear that your hurting.

Reaction score
Lost my grandmother to cancer one year ago, She was very old, but still it's a hard time of your life if you a close to her.
And the people on perp, yes, there is nothing really to say. When it comes to topics like cancer, people can't see the seriousness because they haven't been in the situation you are standing in right now.
Thank u for making this post, I think it's brave of you to make a post like this, to tell others that not all in life is a joke.

I wish the best for your grandmother and of you, and remember to spend alot of time with her, because thats something I regret not doing w/ my grandmother...

Also thanks you @John Daymon for helping out the man in a good way.

Reaction score
Honestly really sorry to hear about this I’m going through something similar right now, best thing is not to spend too much time playing video games and shit especially if it’s making things worse, hope you get through it mate it’s a real shame to hear that your hurting.
If you ever want to talk you can add me.

Reaction score
I know this may seem fairly insensitive and I do apologise for saying it. You’re on an internet games forum about effective cops v robbers RP. A lot of people will tell you here that they care for your feelings and all that but honestly, that’s often a pile of bullshit.

Life is horrible, nasty shit happens; Cancer is horrible and versatile; it destroys families and lives. But honestly, nobody in a game gives two shits about how you feel or react to something, no matter how fake their caring sympathy may be.

I’m sorry this all happened to you but you should probably steer clear of PERP if you can’t handle too much bullshit. Whether that be through a calm exit or an explosive RDM fest, that’s your choice.

Good luck.

Reaction score
Hi,
What's your in-game name again?
I do swear around with "that's cancer" or that's "cancerous" and all that here and their not sure if I've done it around you or anyone if i did hurt someone I'm sorry not my intentions to hurt anyone im just rping at the end of the day ofcourse.

Of course if I have the knowledge that someone is affected by cancer in a way such as their relatives having cancer I'll try my best not to swear around with it.

Sorry to hear your story brother.

Reaction score
Hi,
What's your in-game name again?
I do swear around with "that's cancer" or that's "cancerous" and all that here and their not sure if I've done it around you or anyone if i did hurt someone I'm sorry not my intentions to hurt anyone im just rping at the end of the day ofcourse.

Of course if I have the knowledge that someone is affected by cancer in a way such as their relatives having cancer I'll try my best not to swear around with it.

Sorry to hear your story brother.
My ign is Michael Fernandez.

Reaction score
Late Reply but yeah ...

Stop looking for sympathy in forums cuz it won't change anything, you aren't the first or last one who will encounter this situation nor you are the last one who lost his grandmother. so fucking stop. and stop crying like a baby. I lost my grandfather to cancer and now my grandmother has it too.., did I post on the forum and cried like a 6 years old begging for sympathy? NO