Bye

Reaction score
So i recently made a post explaining my inactivity , this was due to my grandmother having breast cancer which later spread out to her skin. I just came home , found my mother crieing on the couch. I asked her what was wrong , she told me that it was over for my grandmother. The chance of her survival is literally 0% , her cancer also spread out to the bones , so it's uncurable. When i heared this the world collapsed away under my feet , i thought about whenever i was at my grandparents i always played games on my fucking pc instead of spending time with them. So i'm going to change that now , my eyes are filled with tears and they keep rolling over my cheeks, i'm quitting any game or thing related to computers. I've pretty much fallen back into depression , and no this is not a post for sympathy , no this is not a post to let people think ''Oh hes just doing this for attention'' its fucking reality sadly. Thanks for everything , bye

Reaction score
I can only imagine how such a terrible condition of a loved one must feel, please don't hesitate to message me if you want to talk. I will be here to support you.

Reaction score
Happened to me ... I haven't spent my time with my grandfather who passed out due to cancer 3 years ago. but it's not the end of the world and you shouldn't give up just like that, I cried a lot and regretted not spending time with him but finally, i realized its just his destiny to die ... everyone will die eventually... stay strong mate

Reaction score
My grandfather died while I was in another country,I hadn't seen him for about 7 months then,when I was told he passed away I was sad,cried but you gotta stay strong man

Reaction score
got to stay strong bro, It's apart of a Life Cycle, My grandad died too and yes it is sad, you just got to stay strong

Reaction score
So sorry to hear all of this happening to you and your family, nobody deserves that. I wish you the best of luck for your future and whatever you choose to do. Stay strong.

Reaction score
Happened to me ... I haven't spent my time with my grandfather who passed out due to cancer 3 years ago. but it's not the end of the world and you shouldn't give up just like that, I cried a lot and regretted not spending time with him but finally, i realized its just his destiny to die ... everyone will die eventually... stay strong mate
A fucking men brother.

Don't let yourself feel it's your fault. Or else you could end up hurting yourself. Death ones to everyone, it sucks hell fucking yeah, especially when it's with something like cancer. Spending to much time on what you could've done differently will make no change, yeah sure you could've spent more time with her, but in the end she would've passed eventually anyways. Same with all of us. Don't dread on a natural occurrence, don't let yourself slump into depression over something that is nothing but a small period of time in your life. You are young, embrace that. Your grandmother lived on this planet for nearly 60 years! I could imagine she would in a way want you to celebrate. She has lived a long life, even if not to today's standards 60 years is a lot. Time is limited my friend, it is up to you how you use it. I bet your grandmother can think back on her life in these coming weeks, and remember some good times she had. Don't let this sad moment take away from your own death, as you have a lot of friends here in PH who do care for you. We are all going to die eventually, your grandmother knew this just as well as we did. You need to embrace it and make the most to out of the time we do have, and not worry about the time past.

Reaction score
So i recently made a post explaining my inactivity , this was due to my grandmother having breast cancer which later spread out to her skin. I just came home , found my mother crieing on the couch. I asked her what was wrong , she told me that it was over for my grandmother. The chance of her survival is literally 0% , her cancer also spread out to the bones , so it's uncurable. When i heared this the world collapsed away under my feet , i thought about whenever i was at my grandparents i always played games on my fucking pc instead of spending time with them. So i'm going to change that now , my eyes are filled with tears and they keep rolling over my cheeks, i'm quitting any game or thing related to computers. I've pretty much fallen back into depression , and no this is not a post for sympathy , no this is not a post to let people think ''Oh hes just doing this for attention'' its fucking reality sadly. Thanks for everything , bye
Aww Sorry to hear :(, My grandpa died of Cancer Spreading too, and I haven't been much with him either he's dead now and I was completely done aswell when he died.. Good luck dude and I'm really sorry..

Reaction score
I would like to mention that my grandgrandmother passed today aswell , age 106. She lived a happy life , died without pain in her sleep. I myself can't even believe it , i still hope i wake up , but it's not a dream sadly. I decided to mention this that late at the day because it's not really related to this , i'm not sad about it because she was 106 and lived a happy life , never sick , never had a disease or whatever. But i still lost a family member , and it has huge impact on me as i've heared this on the same day as i heared that my grandmother doesn't have alot of time left. Theres way too much shit going on into my life. My mental health has changed within not even 24 hours , my life has flipped over today , which is the reason i'm quitting aswell. I can't be asked to do anything , i can't sleep , i eat barely , dont talk to others about this and i just lock myself up into my room because if people offend me i might go crazy on them and i dont want to.

Reaction score
I Feel you man, i grandfather passed away from cancer a day after ive went visting him at his house after like 3 months i didnt see him as i was scared to see him this way, i was so sad for like 2 days but you over come it with time and learn to accept it.
Im not saying that u wont be sad after a year or so but not as much and u will learn to accept it.
Its something everyone has to go through and i know it sucks but that the circle of life.
One of the thing u can do (maybe its only working for me) is like if she gave you like a necklace or a watch like my grandfather did then wear it, it made me feel alot better like he is with me 24/7.
Stay strong and u can contact me on steam if u feel like it.

Reaction score
I Feel you man, i grandfather passed away from cancer a day after ive went visting him at his house after like 3 months i didnt see him as i was scared to see him this way, i was so sad for like 2 days but you over come it with time and learn to accept it.
Im not saying that u wont be sad after a year or so but not as much and u will learn to accept it.
Its something everyone has to go through and i know it sucks but that the circle of life.
One of the thing u can do (maybe its only working for me) is like if she gave you like a necklace or a watch like my grandfather did then wear it, it made me feel alot better like he is with me 24/7.
Stay strong and u can contact me on steam if u feel like it.
I'm going to get a tattoo with my grandmothers ashes worked into it if she passes. My grandgrandmother lived a happy and healthy life and turned 106, I loved her and I miss her. But I understand that a human can't turn 150. But my grandmother is only 54 , it feels unfair...

Reaction score
You have to understand that this is something that happens, it's a part of life but it's also one of the most heartbreaking things about life, but what's important is that you take time and think through the memories you have with that person, that you actually mourn their death and think through what was good. Also important that you speak about it with your family. Trust me I'm a very emotional person when it comes to death and such but it's a part of life so :rolleyes:

Hope to see you back soon buddy, stay strong

Reaction score
I was on Perp when my grandmother had passed away and I received the call. I immediately called my mother who was at work and I was so in shock I did not know what to do. I still think about this moment all these years later, and I feel it's important to always be thankful for what you have had, and not to dwell on traumatic moments, but to move forward and do things that will make your life better and to enjoy it and be successful. Take as much time as you need, but never associate something you enjoy with a negative experience, and don't put yourself down for being neglectful to your grandparents, you didn't cause her cancer, and you could have never known it was coming. Stay strong and make the time remaining memorable and enjoyable. Take care of your mother as well. Good luck and see you soon.