ABRAMS' FIREARMS AND AMMO

Reaction score

ABRAMS' FIREARMS AND AMMO​

Serving the Gun Community Since 2023

About Abrams' Firearms and Ammo​

Abrams' Firearms and Ammo has been serving the gun community since 2023, when the owner, Cody Abrams, arrived to the City of Paralake trying to start a business. At Abrams' Firearms and Ammo, we pride ourselves with offering the cheapest prices for all gun related items. Abrams' Firearms and Ammo is one of a kind, not charging much off of manufacture price.

Products of Abrams' Firearms and Ammo​

Below, you will find the products that Abrams' Firearms and Ammo provides to its customers.

Melee Products​

Bobby Pin - $1000
Crowbar - $1500
Zipties - $750

Pistol Products​

Pistol Ammo - $1000
Beretta M9 - $5604
OTs-33 Pernach - $7584
Glock 18C - $8904

Each pistol comes with a magazine for that pistol, that is full with ammo.

Shotgun Products

Shotgun Ammo - $1350

At this time, Abrams' Firearms and Ammo does not make any shotgun products, with the exception of Shotgun Ammo. However, if you wish to order a shotgun (must order more than 5 at a time), feel free to message me on the Internet or see me ingame!

Rifle Products​

Rifle Ammo - $1400
M16A4 - $13728
FAMAS - $13500
AK-74U - $14520
SG550 - $12360
AK-47 - $17220
M4A1 - $16044
FN-SCAR - $15720

Each rifle comes with a stock (if applicable) and a magazine, that is full with ammo.

Sniper Products​

Sniper Ammo - $4500

At this time, Abrams' Firearms and Ammo does not make any sniper products, with the exception of Sniper Ammo. If you wish to order a Sniper Rifle, please contact me on the Internet or see me in game!

Attachments​

Since each gun is based off of a 20% profit (so that we can at least make money off this business, if you wish to order a firearm with an attachment (that being a sight, suppressor, compensator, etc), it will be added to the firearms overall price.

Bulk Orders​

Abrams' Firearms and Ammo is proud to announce that we do Bulk Orders. Bulk Order may come with a discount. Please contact me on the Internet or see me in game to order in Bulk

Thank you for shopping at Abrams' Firearms and Ammo. Feel free to contact any of the individuals below for any questions you may have!​

Owner/Operator - Cody Abrams - Link