Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: -=Bilbo 'Rekt' Swaggins=- Ebbe Kvisthector

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
ONLY HAVE IG NAME - Seth Romano

His/Her SteamID:
N/A

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Shooting me as an officer for calling him stupid and other things. He could have given me a ticket for it, instead he just opens fire on me, then walks away and doesnt even bother to call a medic.

Evidence:
!SKIP TO 3:07!

I am aware that i broke 3.24 after this happened, but im just purely irritated and pissed off by this

Reaction score
+Support
Blatantly walked up to you and shot you in the chest for an invalid reason, with the desk sergeant and multiple members of the public to see it...

Should definitely get a 1 week ban at minimum.

Reaction score
I saw it all happen, and right before this he was pointing his gun at a guy who were transporting his weapon, and failed to stop pointing it, even after I told him about the gunlaws. +Support, since he DC-ed right after and looked mingy.

Reaction score
The Evidence is there and it's clear he did just shoot you and walk away but there is clear evidence that he did shoot you for no reason so +Support from me To be honnest have of the police force has gone terrible.

Reaction score
+Support. Clearly shot you for an invalid reason: not playing realistically.
I'm glad that you took this situation well, instead of bringing out of character things to In character state of affairs.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will receive a warning for breaking 2.1 and 4.1​

Status
Not open for further replies.