Tony Bonito... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: -=Bilbo 'Rekt' Swaggins=- Ebbe Kvisthector
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Tony Bonito
His/Her SteamID: N/A
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Drove away from a ticket 2 times. (Only have the last time on cam, but i have witnesses who can confirm that he did drive away before) I even told him in LOOC the first time that he wasnt allowed to do it
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
You kept ticket me, and i had drugs on me. So i rushed away. Plus you tried to run me down as cop!

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support
Tony thought he was going to be searched, which is unlikely.

Reaction score
Not to mention that @Tony entered his vehicle through a door that would have been innacessible to him due to two officers standing in the way of it.

Reaction score
Upload the .dem file... So they can see you tried to run me down and kept following me to ticket me and search me.

Reaction score
So they can see you tried to run me down and kept following me to ticket me and search me.

@Tony stop spreading slander... I did none of what you stated. I searched you ONCE, and that was when you got arrested the first time. And YOU ran infront of @julianjorgensen1 's car. You are the one who fucked up. So stop spreading slander about me...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Including started to provocate the SWAT via punching the fence and at the end called an admin cause he got hit by an nightstick. Actually cause he was trying to flee. Plus I apparently shot him while I didnt.

He definitely should be banned.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will be banned for breaking 3.4 and 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.