Acorn's Enforcer application

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Albert_Acorn

ROLEPLAY NAME: Amber Mills

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:585720335

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: I have seen the other admins on this server and I look up to them. I think this server is perfect and hope to make it better.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I love all of this community!

Role Requirements (All good)
Your application will be rejected if you do not meet these requirements
Your total time played on the server must be at least one week
You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them
You must have access to and use a microphone
You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums
You must not have been rejected for a staff role in the last 3 months
You cannot apply if you have been accepted for helper in the last 3 months

Reaction score
I think it’s great you want to be staff, however, your application lacks any substance at all. I also do not think you have enough presence in the community nor enough knowledge of the rules to become an Enforcer.

I would recommend spending some time to build your presence & understanding of the rules and applying again in a little while, making abit more effort.

Reaction score
I saw you asking quite a few questions in /help chat lately, which tells me you don't have a lot of knowledge of the rules.
The Application itself is very bad, your ingame and forum activity are very questionable and with the age of 13, you should not be in a position with so much responsibility (in my honest opinion).
Sorry, but it's a -1 from me as well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
-1 i've been answering straight DOZENS of questions from you on Discord's Help & Support channel, and that shows to me that you aren't ready to be an Enforcer just yet, it shows that you aren't very knowledgeable about the game mechanics and items and i think it's a must thing to improve on. Very sorry but that's just my opinion.

Reaction score
You have posted 3 posts on the forums, nuff said