Jinxs - Enforcer Applicantion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Jinx
ROLEPLAY NAME: Joseph Solomon
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:65938093
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

I've been part of Perpeads since 2015 and recently re-engaged with Garry's Mod, becoming active in the past few months. My roleplaying journey has spanned PLPD, gangs, and my current role as a gun store owner. Initially, I made mistakes and broke the rules when I first joined Perpheads – like everyone, my past is not without its missteps.

However, I've sincerely learned from my past bans and incidents, aiming to contribute more to the community and enhance the experience for both current and new players. Over the last few months, I've actively assisted others with issues, guiding them through the city and offering support wherever possible. My goal is to give back to the community and address in-game issues.

Furthermore, I aspire to collaborate with the administration team in enforcing the rules, ensuring that players have an enjoyable experience and promoting a fun and positive atmosphere for everyone.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

I have served as staff in several other communities, providing me with extensive knowledge about the responsibilities and requirements of being part of a roleplay community's staff. My goal is to witness Perpheads evolve into a thriving community, striving to achieve its utmost potential. Additionally, I am eager to contribute fresh ideas and offer a unique perspective to enhance the server.

Role Requirements
Your application will be rejected if you do not meet these requirements

• Your total time played on the server must be at least one week Yes
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month No
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them Yes
  • You must have access to and use a microphone Yes
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums Yes
  • NEW! You must not have been rejected for a staff role in the last 3 months No
  • NEW! You cannot apply if you have been accepted for helper in the last 6 months No

Last edited:
Reaction score
+1

One of my favorite players of PH. Always friendly and ready to RP. I would love to see you becoming a staff member <3

Last edited:
Reaction score
Highly recommended. He is kind and always helpful, furthermore his roleplaying is top notch. He puts a lot of effort into the city and would definitely be a great addition to the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.