Rick's enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Swaffle
ROLEPLAY NAME: Rick Fielding
STEAM ID: STEAM_1:0:43194341
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
I've been active in the community for quite a long time now, i started playing in 2017. Between this time and now i've had some breaks from PerpHeads but it attracts me everytime back again. I really like playing on the server as police officer and this is what i do most of the time, when playing as crim i like to roleplay instead of growing or basing. During my playtime on the server I became a command member in the PD for the patrol division and now for the IA division. I think i showed there that i know my responsibilities and that I'am serious in the job I get. This will also be the same when I will get accepted to the staff team. I know the server rules and the Paralake penal code very well, this can be seen at my record. I only have 2 warnings and zero bans. I'am always open for feedback and I'am sure I will be a good addition to the staff team.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
My application is relatively short but I dont have anything more important to say, like i said I'am open for feedback so please leave your feedback below.

Role Requirements
Your application will be rejected if you do not meet these requirements

• Your total time played on the server must be at least one week
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them
  • You must have access to and use a microphone
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums
  • You must not have been rejected for a staff role in the last 3 months
  • You cannot apply if you have been accepted for helper in the last 3 months

Reaction score
swaffle is a very good candidate for enforcer in my eyes, every time I’ve interacted with him he’s been willing to help and educate. He’s a bit of a cop main which makes me a little weary of how he would handle crim stuff. I still think he’d be a solid choice tbh for a tryout at enforcer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.