Action Request (☘)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Somewhat involved as the killer, you shooting him nullifies the entire point of 'hands up or get shot', no?

Reaction score
Somewhat involved as the killer, you shooting him nullifies the entire point of 'hands up or get shot', no?
He shot him because he tried to run away UNDER gunpoint. He was already told to put his hands up by @>GainAxe and risked his life to show himself to his friends. Kind of made no sense

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You shouldn't've initiated anyway imo.
Players may only mug other players in a realistic manner, for example mugging someone in the middle of a street is not realistic. Muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public. Players may not be forced to move out of public view under gunpoint prior to the mugging.
You broke like every point within this paragraph.

You initiated in the middle of bazar in eye shot of like 4 people which is certainly in view of the public. You had then intended to move him from the front of the door (which can be seen from the public's view) to a more 'hidden' point within the back of his store.

pretty picture: Where Seke is stood, he is within public view, you had intentions to move him from where he was standing, no?

Reaction score
You shouldn't've initiated anyway imo.

You broke like every point within this paragraph.

You initiated in the middle of bazar in eye shot of like 4 people which is certainly in view of the public. You had then intended to move him from the front of the door (which can be seen from the public's view) to a more 'hidden' point within the back of his store.

pretty picture: Where Seke is stood, he is within public view, you had intentions to move him from where he was standing, no?
I understand your stuff but you have to understand that it is allowed to mug inside of a bazaar shop. There has NEVER been a punishment for mugging in a bazaar shop.

Reaction score
To be fair. i've seen both sides put their story out. Seke ran out when gainaxe gunpointed him. now both parties are my friends. and i'm sure things got heated. just let staff deal with it what they find fit.

Reaction score
Can we try and keep this AR / Thread limited to the people who are actually involved, As it seems people who aren't involved in the situation are giving unnessacary input, Thanks guys.

Reaction score

I do not require a response from the other party as this was a clear breach of 3.4. Given so many chances to comply and I am not sure what the thought process was by trying to slip past.

@BullyHunter for the avoidance of doubt, forcing someone who is already in the back of their Bazaar Shop at the door threshold to go back into the shop and close the door is perfectly allowed. There are many Ban Apologies, Disputes and Action Requests that deal with this matter and it is well-known.

The user will receive a 3-day ban for 3.4.

Reviewed with @Collier and @Ellie

Status
Not open for further replies.