Action Request (Jamie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Reaction score
As I already spoke to the mod ingame/on steam about this situation. Firstly I was on top of the hut when I started shooting at you. I only went onto the fence to finish the kill as shown in your clip provided. Although I am not sure you are able to see due to your big ass scope on your gun. This was done more of the heat of the moment. I was already shooting you from the hut and carried on shooting you when standing still on the fence. And tbh you peaked into 3 people I don't think you of survived either way. As shown by my record I do not really intentionally break rules even more so rules such as these. The last time I broke this rule to my knowledge was 27 May 2020. But Its what ever the staff team think!

Reaction score
As I already spoke to the mod ingame/on steam about this situation. Firstly I was on top of the hut when I started shooting at you. I only went onto the fence to finish the kill as shown in your clip provided. Although I am not sure you are able to see due to your big ass scope on your gun. This was done more of the heat of the moment. I was already shooting you from the hut and carried on shooting you when standing still on the fence. And tbh you peaked into 3 people I don't think you of survived either way. As shown by my record I do not really intentionally break rules even more so rules such as these. The last time I broke this rule to my knowledge was 27 May 2020. But Its what ever the staff team think!
Why were you on top of the hut to start with? isn't that still a rulebreak? @Clarky

Status
Not open for further replies.