logo.png

Your Steam/In-game Name:

Mr Zan - Zack Robberts

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
N/A - Griffo Something.

His/Her SteamID:
N/A

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
During the 'special occasion' of 10 SWAT vs La Cosa Nostra & Crafting+, I was handcuffed outside the area of Glass CO/Parker. Being that Police and SWAT were being slaughtered by La Cosa Nostra & Crafting+ outside Glass CO/Parker, I decided to try and make my way inside the Glass CO/Parker for cover/help. During this time, a SWAT officer told me to stop and attempted to drag me back outside the Glass CO/Parker. I refused and began to walk back into Glass CO/Parker when he shot me whilst I was in handcuffs causing me to begin to bleed. Furthermore, an unarmed man exited the Glass CO/Parker, I turned and took a few steps towards him when SWAT shot me dead.

Overall, I see this as a breakage of multiple rules, many of which I am not sure of (correct me):

8f443b4b01aa0879b88ba32493b60aee.png

12099f67ffb4eb18a607ecfd7a3db072.png

b7e1334796b702d8f6eeead9efc76825.png

4ff7924a1fba8d3b52159e41a1ff51fb.png

05229be8877cef752e4b5fc5e175c0b2.png

I was murdered by a SWAT officer despite not being a threat due to being in handcuffs and I was in no way a threat due to not having any form of weapon with me.

Evidence (Demo Required):
(Sorry for the video not being HQ, I don't know what happened).

Tick:

N/A for now, I will upload later if necessary.

If a Moderator could get a name/steam ID/steam name as soon as possible that would be great, thanks.

Deleted member 1235

I supposed whilst we're at it, we can ban you for breaking 3.4 by punching the Swat whilst at gunpoint? Do you think because you fast forwarded it that we wouldn't see?

Reaction score
Tries to enter crime scene
Punches SWAT
Gets handcuffed
Breaks 3.4 by walking off despite having a gun being pointed at him by SWAT
Break 3.4 by walking into an active shootout
POSTS AR AGAINST FREDY.

Reaction score
Ban the communist @Fredy

Because of salt I am changing this,
Honestly its your own fault, run into a gunfight, punch the SWAT a few times then run into a base? You are going to get shot.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That's up to a staff complaint. Most likely denied right away, Fredy being fredy. Ain't gonna ban himself, and btw, he usually never roleplays.

You broke 3.4 yourself, you're clearly trying to hide something by speeding up the video. Post a demo.

Reaction score
2.1 - I'd say the first one who didn't act realistically is you. While under gunpoint you refused to leave the area. I then dragged you,gunpointed you again and you still wouldn't leave the area. When I then shot some warning shots (one of which hit your arm) and dragged you out of the area, you moved back in again. Now this should've actually been an admin situation between you and me but I was kinda busy dealing with the situation over there.

3.3 does not apply

4.1:
  • Murder: it wasn't murder
  • Use of firearms: You were actually posing an indirect threat to me. Loads of SWAT were killed before because of dealing with failing handcuffed people while armed people then came from behind and killed them. This is why I didn't want to drag you all the way through. In fact I am pretty sure after that situation someone actually did come from behind and tried to kill me with a pistol. Additionally this zone around parker was actually closed off for a reason. We pretty much made sure everyone inside is part of the gang we were raiding (which means they are a direct threat to us). You trying to reach the base even after being shot only leaves one conclusion: You were part of the gang. This means if I let you go, you'll get a gun and shoot me. If I keep dragging you, I will be shot from behind. Since You could've just walked off and followed my instructions that would've lead you to safety, this is really on you imo.

Reaction score
To all of y'all that say "OH FREDY WON'T BAN HIMSELF" Sure he won't, but chances are, he wouldn't break rules that he expects others to follow. And if he has, chances are it's a mishap, and he'd probably reimburse the OP (If he lost anything) and sincerely apologise to him.

Reaction score
Basically what @Fredy means is, you fucked up son, Fredy would have banned you but he actually doesn't know how, that's why the slave worker Bolli is head of the admin team and not Fredy. Next time you try to get an owner banned try follow the rules yourself m8.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
If I knew this was Fredy, I would not have posted this anyway because now it's made me look like an ass, I thought it was a rookie ass sweatervest. :kappa:

Anyways, just to clear this up, take a look at this video:

The SWAT member would not have been able to put his weapon away and take his hand cuffs out simultaneously hence why him gunpointing me at the time is impossible unless he has 4 arms (this SWAT member is not Fredy btw), he would not have been able to subdue me alone in such a quick time in reality so I hit him in the head in attempt to escape and grab a gun to kill them, didn't go as planned considering this isn't real life. Hopefully that puts an end to me breaking rules (funny how this turned against me). Also notice how the SWAT just started shooting the shit out of my car for some reason.

Anyway, Fredy made his point pretty clear in his response, I didn't fully understand the situation either. As much as I think his response is pretty stupid, it makes sense, no offense Fredrick. Fredy wasn't going to be banned anyway, so RIP.

Close this shit before I get 15 more alerts with how retarded I am, thanks.

Reaction score
post removed.

(Feel free to keep spamming on "Dumb" vote.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.