Deleted member 4084

Your Steam/In-game Name:
[TDF] WhiteWolf / Matt Walker
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Slayerduck / Joe Baggers
His/Her SteamID:
Haven't got it.
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Joe Baggers: During a raid on Glass Co. By the Police. I were heading to Parker, round back from Scrapyard and Baggers proceeded to shoot me, after around 15-20 seconds after him shooting me (gun on back, and crouching in plain sight) baggers proceeded to shoot me and didn't take any notice into I were surrendering.
@John Daymon requested me to make a AR / publish a demo.
If Baggers didn't shoot me / did it a lawful way: then I would've got cuffed, most likely gotten away (@Kitty , @fasool.joker can confirm that there were multiple people on scene, un cuffing others and most of the officers were dead) making my M4A1 ( fully loaded ) secure. I personally have been told not to shoot someone with a gun on their back when I was a police officer (SWAT) by I think @MrLewis or someone who is an admin.
Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.nz/#!uJtFFapC

Tick:
24f9726ea0.png
Onwards.

Reaction score
You were told to go away but came back 2 min later with a gun on your back, the whole PD was being executed at parker/glass co and i was holding up in scrappy joe's trailer and i was one of the last remaining police force. I'm not taking risks as you were clearly going in there to kill the cops who were left (if any) and I'm doing the best to stay alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.