Action Request - 3 Sweaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Lychethotto / Yasumichi Katayama
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jonathan Blueberry, Hunter Maddox, someone else i forgot their name. Steam names: estonia123 , Hunter , Roborooskie
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51558858 (estonia123) , STEAM_0:0:66616720 (Hunter), STEAM_0:0:45908270 (Roborooskie)
Why Should This Player Be Punished: First, these players tried to run me over while I was walking on the sidewalk. So when we meet up again, at a gas station, I was asking them why they almost ran me over, and one of them beat me to death with a baseball bat (Hunter Maddox). Then a little bit later, at the storage attendant, I was casually storing items in storage, and these guys, not interacting with them at all, all pulled out weapons on me, while I'm still standing not even an inch away from the storage attendant, and they try to mug me of 10,000 dollars, but they changed it to 10,000,000 dollars not for long after I told them I don't have money on me, and obviously why the fuck would I be walking around with that kind of money? I don't even have that shit in my bank, or ever once had 10 million. So then they start telling me to take money out of my bank, which is CLEARLY not allowed in any way at all, and when I refuse too, because it's basically impossible, and I can easily tell them I don't have 10 million in my bank, they kill me. They also kind of talk shit and metagame in OOC and ICly, but I don't really have evidence for that.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.