Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Dr. Dräjj
Your Roleplay Name: Anton Gejming
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63129850

Player's Community Name: @Maia
Player's Roleplay Name: Ashley Maia
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:149931246

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4 2.1 threw a nade infront of a cop!!

Don't have anything else to say so here is a poem for the 100 characters:
I.
Runs falls rises stumbles on from darkness into darkness
and the darkness thicketed with shapes of terror
and the hunters pursuing and the hounds pursuing
and the night cold and the night long and the river
to cross and the jack-muh-lanterns beckoning beckoning
and blackness...

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/aucCT6FhbjYye/7DqTQVDML6TC

Reaction score
You just need to have your eyes open in order to see I was behind the cop. Didnt even receive a ticket or got arrested because he did not see me (I even had a second nade on me that did not get confiscated)

;)

Reaction score
You just need to have your eyes open in order to see I was behind the cop. Didnt even receive a ticket or got arrested because he did not see me (I even had a second nade on me that did not get confiscated)

;)
Clearly the cop should've gone to specsavers then, you still broke rules

Reaction score
Clearly the cop should've gone to specsavers then, you still broke rules

You mention 3.4 & 2.1

As for the 3.4, the cop did not see me throwing it, the nade exploded far away from me, my life or freedom was not in danger.

As for the 2.1 I dont understand how throwing a nade is unrealistic but whatever

Ill stop replying to you in this thread now since I honestly do not enjoy losing time with salty people as you sir :)

Reaction score
You literally threw it over the cops shoulder, do you seriously think that a normal cop wouldn't see/notice this?

Reaction score
It seems like you have a problem with the police officer, whats is “a normal cop” supposed to mean?

You accuse me of putting my life / liberty at risk however my actions had 0 consequences.

If you are so annoyed at the fact that the officer did not see me or had no evidence, you should become cop and do the job yourself I guess.

Plus, would he notice? Theres was a lot of people around him, you know, thats the problem of making salty ARs with someone else’s clips, is that you have 0 context of what happens next, because the officer even cuffed some people in the area / did an investigation looking for the suspect and had 0 evidence.

But of course you would not do that since you dont know shit about the situation because you were not there.

I’d say try to get your facts straight before doing ARs mate!

Reaction score
Because I just now got the evidence
I only now just read DoubleJs message lmao, you only reported it 2 days later because thats when you found the clip on the perpheads discord after I shared it with creepis, you were not waiting for evidence because not were not there and you had no clue that the situation even took place xD

You saw an opportunity to make a salty AR and you made it.

Reaction score

- Ish

Using a grenade near a police officer is still counted as 3.4 as he is within the vicinity even if the person is a threat in any way or form and any wise person would detain everyone and search them. However, Due to the circumstances of where this video came from, No punishment will be issued.

@Dr. Dräjj Don't scour the Discord looking for clips just to report people, You were not involved nor affected and all parties didn't appear to have an issue with it.

Again, No punishment will be issued.
Reviewed with @blobvis 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.