Action Request Against Stevo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Illusion™ / Joe Diamond
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Stevo-A / Stevo Adheriall
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:132675862
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 x2, 3.3 - Stevo decided to participate in a raid at bazaar while I, while on duty, was standing right outside. He knew I was there as I had been there for a few minutes trying to handle a situation. I have no way of finding out who was crowbarring unfortunately. After that shootout happened, Stevo decided to stay at bazaar and try to mug Marcus with Tyler Bounce. Again, I was right outside when he did it. In a later situation, Stevo did completely unrealistic movements by jumping up and down while trying to shoot me after getting out of a Bugatti at bazaar.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Pretty aids situation ngl.

Stevo's car was pinned by the SWAT van meaning he had to get into someone elses car to leave. That car was then postponed in its journey to flee by myself in the SWAT van and road spikes which I requested. I can see how that would lead to you dying twice as it lasted around 15 minutes where they were unable to leave big ups.

Reaction score
Pretty aids situation ngl.

Stevo's car was pinned by the SWAT van meaning he had to get into someone elses car to leave. That car was then postponed in its journey to flee by myself in the SWAT van and road spikes which I requested. I can see how that would lead to you dying twice as it lasted around 15 minutes where they were unable to leave big ups.
The third video only shows the fact that he was jumping around while shooting. I am not holding him at fault for staying. However, the first and second video were two different situations about 10-15 minutes apart. Stevo should have been laying low and not returning to bazaar.

Status
Not open for further replies.