Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Illusion / Joe Diamond
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Xeno.exe / Tyler Bounce
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60247832
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4
Evidence (Demo Required):
Timestamps:
0:00 - Calls 911 reporting that they need a medic. Obviously cops will respond.
0:34 - Makes up some bullshit that the dude fell off his car. He saw I was a Sergeant, he knew I could take DNA.
1:31 - Flees when I tell him to step out of his car. I think he realizes now that I know he ran him over.
2:20 - Gets out of his car and guns me down.

If he really thought he was going to get in trouble, he would've store his gun, and either fled or stayed and explained the situation. If he got arrested, so be it. Instead, he decided to stay on scene with a gun on his back the whole time to see what I would do. He had no intention to roleplay the situation out. All he wanted to do was shoot cops, thus further making things worse for him. His decision-making was absolutely ridiculous, and is exactly what is killing this server.
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
0:00 - Calls 911 reporting that they need a medic. Obviously cops will respond.
0:34 - Makes up some bullshit that the dude fell off his car. He saw I was a Sergeant, he knew I could take DNA.
1:31 - Flees when I tell him to step out of his car. I think he realizes now that I know he ran him over.
2:20 - Gets out of his car and guns me down.

0:00 - I didnt know I was wanted, i just genuinely wanted the medic to revive him.
0:34 - Yes i made up bullshit, however, I didn't know you were Sergeant and i don't pay attention to stripes. I was actually hoping you couldn't DNA.
1:31 - Obviously I would flee, i have just killed someone and you now knew that.
2:20 - I was gonna do a u-turn to go towards parker tunnel then storage as i knew you were faster than me so going in a straight line towards subs would have got me caught quicker, the fact you rammed my car made it so i couldn't escape. People would have got shot in the end no matter what way i went.

he decided to stay on scene with a gun on his back the whole time to see what I would do

No, I stayed on the scene to see if a medic came and if he got revived.

All he wanted to do was shoot cops,

I didn't actually plan on shooting cops. I was gonna go buy an apt and grow.

what is killing this server

So shooting people because you killed someone is now killing this server. You might want to stop the shit spewing out of your mouth before it starts to effect you in a bad way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
0:34 - Yes i made up bullshit, however, I didn't know you were Sergeant and i don't pay attention to stripes. I was actually hoping you couldn't DNA.
I was driving a vehicle that is exclusive to Sergeants+.
Obviously I would flee, i have just killed someone and you now knew that.
Why didn't you flee when you ran him over? Why flee when I found out you ran him over? Why take the chance of me finding out? You could've been boxed in.
No, I stayed on the scene to see if a medic came and if he got revived.
Why not store your gun so you don't look suspicious?

If you were so concerned about him getting revived, you could've explained it was an accident. If he got revived, he could decide not to press charges and I could've left without any punishment going towards you. You, however, decided not to do that.
a salty individual
Lel

Reaction score
I was driving a vehicle that is exclusive to Sergeants+.

Am i meant to know what?

Why didn't you flee when you ran him over? Why flee when I found out you ran him over? Why take the chance of me finding out? You could've been boxed in.

because i had a friend next to me that was also armed?

Why not store your gun so you don't look suspicious?

If you were so concerned about him getting revived, you could've explained it was an accident. If he got revived, he could decide not to press charges and I could've left without any punishment going towards you. You, however, decided not to do that.

If i had got out of the car, you would have gped me for the fact i have a gun on my back, if i drove away to store my gun you would have chased me and charged me.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Accepted.

If you've murdered someone, why on earth would you stick around if you know for a single second the officer who turns up / medic may get DNA. This was reckless, you evidently disregarded your life, especially upon spraying the officer down.

User will be banned for their actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.