Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Remi
Your Roleplay Name: Remi Gus
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:594114510

Player's Steam Name: alkaido
Player's Roleplay Name: Kassei Kastrovitch
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:773673007

Why should this player be punished?: He decided to target, harass and insult me with sexual therm like "Tell me remi you take a brush in your ass sometimes ?" and ask me multiple about my sexual orientation which is completely irrelevant in a role-play situation. He broke the rule 1.2 because by doing this.
**00:37**---->>> In French " Are you fucking kidding me, don't speak to me in English If you are French"
**01:05**---->>>> In French " hey bro , you are too much serious, you are too much serious, calm down, you need to fart a little bit, Speak French bro "
**01:38**---->>>> In French " you are hot , you are hot, you are really serious, I have never seen someone so serious, you surprised me, fuck we must have amazing party with you bro "
**02:09**----->>>> In French " It's ok apparently you don't have fun In your life"
**02:22**----->>>> In French " Victim, you are gay or what ? Oh I see that he is gay, remi are you gay ? No remi are you gay, NO remi in reality are you gay or what ? NO remi without joking are not gay ? No but don't cry between French, calm down, NO but you need to answer to my question, and don't tell me this, if don't want to go, you need to interact with me and after I will go"
**04:05**----->>>>" I don't care" In French " I'm coming with you remi, tell me remi you take a brush in your ass sometimes or not ?
**05:13**----->>>> "Go fuck yourself remi "
**05:42**----->>>> "You are ugly, anyway" ( He was spoking to the other secret service )
**06:55**----->>>> " hey remi I'm back baby "

Evidence Link:

Last edited:
Reaction score

**00:37**---->>> In French " Are you fucking kidding me, don't speak to me in English If you are French"
**01:05**---->>>> In French " hey bro , you are too much serious, you are too much serious, calm down, you need to fart a little bit, Speak French bro "
**01:38**---->>>> In French " you are hot , you are hot, you are really serious, I have never seen someone so serious, you surprised me, fuck we must have amazing party with you bro "
**02:09**----->>>> In French " It's ok apparently you don't have fun In your life"
This stuff is translated too literally from french to english giving the conversation a completely different meaning, the first 2 minutes of your interaction are perfectly normal.

However, I will give the user a 1 day ban for the sexual remarks he makes in the end as its a clear breach of the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.