Your Steam Name: Remi
Your Roleplay Name: Remi Gus
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:594114510

Player's Steam Name: ISTGYouAnnoyingASF
Player's Roleplay Name: Jaxson Wood
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:597226409

Why should this player be punished?:
The incident occurs Sunday 12:04 PM GMT+0
At **39:00** he falsely accused me in Government chat of not understanding English "because I'm French" and the result is I might be demoted from my medic position for this.
at **39:37** Multiple people speak at the same time It's the only reason why I didn't get the question.
at **01:05:11** I have a full conversation in English and I'm pretty sure that people are able to understand me.

I'm ready to have a talk with an admin to prove that I'm able to speak and understand English, I can fully read and write in English.

Evidence Link:

Last edited:
Reaction score
this guy has got to be fucking shitting me
I did not mean to have it that way? I was trying to help you, And I don't see on the clip where you get demoted? I was not even trying to get you demoted.... Furthermore I feel like he is targeting me? This is got to be one of the most ridiculous complaints I've ever seen.

Reaction score
Nobody got in trouble in that situation so there really is no need to cry that much? If I got you demoted and you made an AR on me that's fine. But in the clip you clearly did not get in trouble.

Reaction score
this guy has got to be fucking shitting me
I did not mean to have it that way? I was trying to help you, And I don't see on the clip where you get demoted? I was not even trying to get you demoted.... Furthermore I feel like he is targeting me? This is got to be one of the most ridiculous complaints I've ever seen.
I'm sorry if I misunderstood the situation, my apologies.

Reaction score

Don't worry about it, staff is here for a reason, closed on the request of the user

Status
Not open for further replies.