Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: proctologist
Your Roleplay Name: Steve Brody
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35126079

Player's Steam Name: amin
Player's Roleplay Name: amin ross, levi touchemine
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:177577114

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4, 2.5 - both players stabbed and beat me up and eventually killed me because I was staring at them at the docks while on the phone to Tyla Jai, the famous online policeman about a potential mugging in progress.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
calling the police after i say im selling drugs is not a smart move

Reaction score
calling the police after i say im selling drugs is not a smart move
aff9aa1e4bc7f798478e0c018148c7d8.png

Had you not attacked me with your friend, you would had received something along the above, however you chose to kill me with your friend, so you automatically leaped up the time spent in jail and financial penalty received.

Under rule 3.4, it clearly states "
3a2aeb0129b6ed3de0f22678bba65650.png
"

What were the beneficial reasons for killing someone on the phone to the police, increasing your already pre-determined low sentence, into a higher sentence? There isn't really any good incentive behind your motive of killing me.

Reaction score
we actually didnt get arrested but ok buckaroo
regardless you got arrested or not, it is clearly defined in the rules under 3.4 that what you did was clearly against what's currently stated.

Reaction score
the rule states, Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons. once we had killed you we had used a molotov to set your body on fire removing any DNA left on you, so this was beneficial for us as we didnt get any jail time at all knowing our DNA was not going to be found on your body, therefore we put our freedom at risk for beneficial reasons (avoiding our drugs being confiscated which combined would total around 150k, and also avoiding jail time) which is completely allowed as stated in the rule 3.4

Reaction score
the rule states, Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons. once we had killed you we had used a molotov to set your body on fire removing any DNA left on you, so this was beneficial for us as we didnt get any jail time at all knowing our DNA was not going to be found on your body, therefore we put our freedom at risk for beneficial reasons (avoiding our drugs being confiscated which combined would total around 150k, and also avoiding jail time) which is completely allowed as stated in the rule 3.4
don't think this is how it works.

Reaction score
don't think this is how it works.
its exactly how it works, if you need it put in laymans terms it basically says if you are going to risk your freedom (aka risk getting arrested) you must do it in a way it benefits you, no jail time > jail time for having drugs and drugs getting confiscated

Reaction score

You're calling the police on individuals who are selling large quantities of drugs, what were you actually expecting? The people who killed you were in possession of a lot of money worth of drugs, they decided that they could quietly kill you and burn your body to ensure no trace was left. This was actually well handled by the people you have reported in a way that was beneficial to themselves and did not compromise their freedom(s).

Reviewed with @Hayden and @SamSN

Status
Not open for further replies.