Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: LegendRF
Your Roleplay Name: Natsumi Asao
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82948729

Player's Steam Name: AnarchySpork
Player's Roleplay Name: Theodore Darlington
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97141976

Why should this player be punished?: Callum broke 3.4, 2.5, 3.14 by Crashing Head-On into my vehicle while driving 80mph+ resulting in his death and wrecking my car T1

Evidence Link: https://youtu.be/ziBQtcUpt9s

Reaction score
Can't really justify my actions other than I should have hit space bar before turning. Also I didn't die on impact. Should we ignore when you jumped out the car and tried killing me with half the force around you, swiftly dying in the process?

rewevie

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I was involved, and you swerved into us. Us getting out of the vehicle has nothing to do with the report apart from the fact that you caused it.

Reaction score

Regardless of whether you did or didn't die upon impact @The HitMan , using a head-on collision in-order to bring a suspect vehicle to a stop is not only unrealistic but highly dangerous - this is particularly exasperated by the fact that you are not a RTU unit and in a basic police cruiser. Even for normal patrol units, the policy on bringing vehicles to a stop is quite clear. As you alluded to yourself, there is no justification for this.

As such @The HitMan will be receiving a warning for 3.4/3.15 for their actions. If you wish to challenge their behaviour following the crash, feel free to make your own Action Request with evidence as while not entirely irrelevant, it is immaterial to this particular Action Request.

Reviewed with @Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.