Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Grophyanskiy_
Your Roleplay Name: Benjamin Ruggiero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240551246

Player's Steam Name: Ancient Zero
Player's Roleplay Name: Isaac Kalashnikov
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54142249

Why should this player be punished?: Alright so i was warrant for 9.5,and he arrested me. I had cocaine on me,2 Mk II grenades,and a beretta pistol.

He arrested me and didnt searched and after 2 mins.,gave me to other officer to arrest me. The other officer didnt searched me and arrested. After that i said in OOC chat that i got grenades and pistol and cocaine on me but he didnt searched. And after that Isaac comes to my room where i am jailed opens and search me. He breaks RP because he dont have any permission to search me because i said that in OOC chat.. He arguments that with "i need to make sure that officer searched u" but that was like 4th minute that i got arrested. If he really wants to verify that i got searched he should search me when arrested me,or when gave me to other officer.

I consider that Isaac should pe punished for that,because its not realistic at all,and believe me that if he didnt saw that in OOC he didnt ever mind to search me. I also after that will do a refund request because he took some items for what i paid some money.Thats not fucking realisting at all,and im very sad that here is those officers who are breaking RP,and doing same things as Isaac did.And I think he should be punished for what he did,because its not seriours RP at all.

I think if the other peoples will be in that situation,and lost 2 mkII grenades,beretta and cocaine. They will do the same thing.

Time codes for evidence :
0:02 - Isaac Arresting me
0:19-0:20 - He gave me to other cop to arrest me
0:20 - 0:51 - You can see that the cop didnt search me
1:05 - You can say what i said in OOC that i got cocaine and another stuff
1:18 - He searching me,because he saw what i said in OOC
1:51 - he took my items ...

please do anything with that

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
You deciding to suddenly come back to the jail cells to search the suspect 42 seconds after an OOC message was sent out stating they had contraband on them
He also explained that with
"I came back to see if officer do all correctly and if he searched u"
But why did he not search me after restraining?,or why he didnt searched me when gave me my arrest in other officers hand. But he searched me right after i said that in OOC

Reaction score
You deciding to suddenly come back to the jail cells to search the suspect 42 seconds after an OOC message was sent out stating they had contraband on them
Quoting context from Grophyanskiy in ooc chat.
Grophyanskiy[OOC] lol a cop arrested me without checking what was on me buti got like 1 pistol 1 rifle and a lot of cocaine
Grophyanskiy:[OOC]but now im released and all good :D

In OOC, He clearly said he got released in the context. Therefore, I don't see how his word have any connections to my actions. I'm still within the property of PD at the time and dealing with a supervisor request, So I forwarded the suspect to another patrol officer. Sometimes I do in fact double search suspect just making sure myself or any officers don't miss anything. All I can say is that you were unlucky in this case.

Last edited:
Reaction score
He also explained that with
"I came back to see if officer do all correctly and if he searched u"
But why did he not search me after restraining?,or why he didnt searched me when gave me my arrest in other officers hand. But he searched me right after i said that in OOC
Because I have respond to a supervisor request in interrogation room, therefore I can't search on the spot. As officer usually them do searching in front book in desk, instead on the spot of arrest.

Reaction score
@Isaac Kalashnikov Upload the demofile perpheads_demo_2023-5-6 15-33-11 to MEGA or Google Drive & post the link in this thread for further investigation of this and I'll issue a verdict after the demo has been reviewed

Reaction score
Ye,i said i got released that no cop can know that i am benjamin.
Because I have respond to a supervisor request in interrogation room, therefore I can't search on the spot. As officer usually them do searching in front book in desk, instead on the spot of arrest.
But you know my name,because we had a situation where we was talking in LOOC so you know my name is grophyanskiy_ and you know that i didnt got released because 10 mins didnt expired.

Reaction score

Based on the POV I was provided, it is very evident that @Isaac Kalashnikov acted within the information they read via OOC and utilized it to go search a suspect who has just been arrested, using information that would realistically be inaccessible by their character. Therefore a breach of 3.24 is subject here and they will be receiving a warning for their actions.

@Grophyanskiy_ you won't be compensated for your confiscated items seeing as this is your fault you baited him to search you by boasting about it on the OOC, see this as your punishment and ensure to refrain from saying stuff like this via out-of-character avenues again.

If any of the parties feel that the jurisdiction provided under the elaborated circumstances above was false, feel free to dispute/make a staff complaint via the following links:

Moderator-Enforcer Complaints

A link to the server rules to take another look to avoid further rulebreaks:
Server Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.