Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Gogel Chrom
Your Roleplay Name: Don Gandhi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191086074

Player's Steam Name: Andiii
Player's Roleplay Name: Andii millheimerian
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36783994

Why should this player be punished?: 2.5- He killed Karlson Benson for no reason at all when he was unarmed.
Secondary I'm not 100% if he said that but according to his own Action Request he told the new player to pick up his drug planters and to drop them to him which is breaking the rule 5.1 Mugging. source (https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-yogi.46454/#post-365600)
Also I've seen this guy multiple times targeting sweaters and I've also been told about it before. I don't have any evidence of that but if you check upon his logs or anything like that maybe you can find something out. That's just something I've noticed from my own POV by being on the server that he's always involved in raids/mugs with new players/sweaters.

Evidence Link:
- This is his own video If it gets removed I can repost it as I have it downloaded and I also have a bit of my own shadowplay.

Reaction score
You been smoking man? This has already been solved. I did not tell anyone to pick up their planters lmao. Stop breaking 1.3 dude. And i dont raid tbh so dont talk BS

Reaction score
There is my respond why he got killed. Stop targeting me because we busted you for metagaming Google chrome

Reaction score
@Andoyan I don't know what you're so confused about, you literally took it down on purpose as soon as you opened this thread. Thanks for putting it back though!

Reaction score
Also there was a reason for getting him killed. As i Said on my own AR it looked like he was armed due to having hands out, you both knocked on the door like hell and screamed like retards when the mugging was going on so i thought shit were about to go down and prepared myself for the worst. I didnt realise he was unarmed until i saw the video i recorded. And you dont come up to an apartment that is being raided/mugged while being unarmed so make AR on your friend instead for breaking 3.4

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
All I'm saying about you targetting sweaters is that I'm, not 100% about it I'm just telling you out of my own experience on how I've felt about you. I said in the AR that I cannot confirm it as I don't have access to logs to bring out any evidence or anything like that.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Andoyan I stated also in the AR we weren't 100% if the guy was being raided cus he's being weird like that all the time. First, it sounded like he was kidding because why would someone who is being mugged speak out loud instead of whispering. Even if he had a pistol there you're not allowed to just shoot him. I would understand if he was carrying a gun on his back or had a gun in his hand but he had none of that.

Reaction score
If you are not sure dont open your mouth about it. What experience? We have hardly met ingame lol. You saying im targeting sweaters and you claim you have ” seen ” it but got no evidence of that? Well boi the game is recording all the time when you play and its called demo. So go ahead and look thru your demos and bring up the evidence or else just be quiet. 1.3 Much

Last edited:
Reaction score

The action request here is a clear example of what we could address as "revenge" action request.
Despite this, while @Andoyan shouldn't have shot the player as he was visibly unarmed, the door was never supposed to open, and if all rules were followed, the person he was holding at gunpoint would be forced to comply and be ziptied in that timeframe.
As for targeting new players, @Google Chrome if you have seen this happening as you mentioned in your original post, you would certainly have some sort of information to provide, especially since you saw it from "your POV" as you mentioned.

However @Andoyan in the future don't play dumb when inquired by a staff member, it makes you look incredibly stupid by removing evidence as soon as you entered the thread and then acting confused. No punishment will be issued, this time.

@Benj @Misel

Status
Not open for further replies.