Action Request (Astakos, Johnny-Quid$$$)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: steelo
Your Roleplay Name: Magomet Dadashev
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:43071681

Player's Steam Name: Astakos, Johnny-Quid$$$
Player's Roleplay Name: Alejandro Rojas, Johnny Quid
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37905857, STEAM_0:1:40367142

Why should this player be punished?: 2.5 & 3.4

These players randomly opened fire on my vehicle as I was scouting for a raid, resulting in my car being disabled as well as both of their deaths and eventually mine to a police officer. There was no exchange of words, just sudden gunfire upon my vehicle.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
Hello, you show only a part of the things that happend , we had bombed scrapyard we were fighting in a raid (u can see blood everywhere even in the part u posted )shots were exchanged as well and i also saw u when we i was taking truck to pick up drugs , u came in an area of an ongoin situation , u said it also ur self u were goin to raid someone . bottom line is u were goin to engage us anyway as counter raid u just salty even though u won

Reaction score
  • Staff
Hello, you show only a part of the things that happend , we had bombed scrapyard we were fighting in a raid (u can see blood everywhere even in the part u posted )shots were exchanged as well and i also saw u when we i was taking truck to pick up drugs , u came in an area of an ongoin situation , u said it also ur self u were goin to raid someone . bottom line is u were goin to engage us anyway as counter raid u just salty even though u won
Hey, I've left nothing of importance out of the video. I wanted to trim the video to include what occurred and nothing else. I did see someone (I assume you or the other player involved) at the car dealer, but this meant nothing to me, I assumed you were just spawning your car or something. Seconds later, I continue scouting for a raid, I check projex, come up towards Harbour lane (here is where the video begins) and go towards Glass Co. and Parker. The video clearly shows that I had no idea anyone was at Scrapyard as my camera is focused to the right as I'm traveling down the road. Shots were not "exchanged", they were randomly targeted at my vehicle, resulting in a shootout. The bottom line is that you had no justifiable reason to begin shooting my car, as I posed absolutely ZERO threat to either of you. I will leave this as a final comment and await a staff member.

Reaction score
You were an active threat to our pov.We were in the middle of a raid and u approached a warzone what did u expect the bomb went off , shots were fired still u came there

Reaction score
@steelo please provide a longer clip that includes the interactions mentioned above, including the alleged shots fired before you arrived.

Reaction score
  • Staff
@steelo please provide a longer clip that includes the interactions mentioned above, including the alleged shots fired before you arrived.
Not once did I hear a bomb, not once did I hear a gunshot (until I was shot at). This footage should show that I had arrived near bazaar AFTER the bomb/ gunshots occurred (as you can see, the player is getting his truck at Car Dealer, which he claimed he was spawning to pick up drugs, further proving my point that the raid had ended by the time I arrived).

Last edited:
Reaction score

This is my pov . I saw yours (didnt hear explosives etc even though we were close and sec away ) and i think it was a big missunderstanding i am ready to refund all u lost (the 3 guns with the attachments plus i can give u like 10 -15 k for the drugs u didnt take when u won ) i am sorry but to me with all the evidence i had it was clear u were goin to counter raid . However i do still believe that when u would have seen us u would have engaged us .Thanks for reading

Reaction score
I've watched every video to assist Exnem in resulting this action request but I have a few questions in the hope of Exnem doesn't mind me asking.

@steelo
1. In which part Astakos broke 3.4?
2. Why did it take ages for you to leave the area while being shot at?
3. You could just drive away if you were not really involved but you decided to stay and shoot. Is there any specific reason behind that? As far as I've seen in the video, your vehicle was damaged but still working well enough to drive away.

Reaction score
  • Staff
To @steelo
1. In which part Astakos broke 3.4?
2. Why did it take ages for you to leave the area while being shot at?
3. You could just drive away if you were not really involved but you decided to stay and shoot. Is there any specific reason behind that? As far as I've seen in the video, your vehicle was damaged but still working well enough to drive away.
1. The player's randomly shot at my vehicle (whose occupants were unknown to them), and continue shooting the vehicle and hunting me down (notice how quickly he went from being on the crate to being next to the oil train). This resulted in their death and could've resulted in a 10 year prison sentence had they eject killed me or won the fight.
2. I begin to hear suppressed fire coming from a location which I was unsure of. I start to reverse (keep in mind this is as fast as the car can go in reverse) away from the scrapyard (saw the truck and drugs), back in and take off in forward. I then hit a sign and decide to just fight it out. I'm not sure how you can say this is 'taking ages for me to leave'. Nonissue anyways as I had every right to jump out and kill them at this point.
3. As explained above, I chose to stay and fight after hitting the sign which I had every right to do. And yes, the vehicle was disabled shortly after I took cover behind it. Another nonissue as I had every right to jump out as soon as I was fired upon and KOS the players.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Astakos (@Sir Riley) & Johny-Quid$$$ will both be warned for 2.5 and 3.4 for attracting more attention to themselves by shooting at your vehicle unnecessarily.

@steelo, you are eligible for a refund for the following items:
1x AK-101
1x AK-101 Stock
1x 5.56x45mm Magazine (AK-101)
1x Rifle Compensator

Reviewed with @Sindarin

Status
Not open for further replies.