Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Hoblit
Your Roleplay Name: Noah Santiago
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29981691

Player's Steam Name: betts
Player's Roleplay Name: Betts Balone
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:145885868

Why should this player be punished?: We set up a base to see how fast it would take for it to be raided, we get raided fairly and mugged, we have emptied our pockets therefore we laugh when they try to mug us. Betts tells me to back up, I back up as I shake my head, he shoots me right in the face after I've complied with his demand.

Later when confronted in LOOC, he refused to acknowledge he told me to back up and shot me because I wasn't putting my hands up (had done that a few times before being shot aswell)
4499754c9558e46024b87f8469e1a8f4.png

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
I meant hands back up your friends put them back up wasn’t the first time I had asked you. Suspected TFU at the front door and instructions to keep quiet were being ignored. I have a longer clip where I ask hands up the first time then repeated “back up” instead of “put your hands back up” as it’s faster in a situation like this. Why would you shake your head after seeing your friends put their hands up? Nothing was lost in this situation, maybe communication could of been better but none of you were keeping quiet after being told to do so multiple times, had to get my instructions in when I could so shortened the phrase so I could focus on the people outside.

In a life threatening situation would you “laugh” and mess around this should be considered a seriously life threatening situation of which you should comply to instructions the first time instead of carrying on talking would you tell someone with a deadly weapon that’s is telling you to be quiet to “grow up”?

Reaction score
I meant hands back up your friends put them back up wasn’t the first time I had asked you. Suspected TFU at the front door and instructions to keep quiet were being ignored. I have a longer clip where I ask hands up the first time then repeated “back up” instead of “put your hands back up” as it’s faster in a situation like this. Why would you shake your head after seeing your friends put their hands up? Nothing was lost in this situation, maybe communication could of been better but none of you were keeping quiet after being told to do so multiple times, had to get my instructions in when I could so shortened the phrase so I could focus on the people outside.

In a life threatening situation would you “laugh” and mess around this should be considered a seriously life threatening situation of which you should comply to instructions the first time instead of carrying on talking would you tell someone with a deadly weapon that’s is telling you to be quiet to “grow up”?
I'm quiet in almost the entire clip. I had already put my hands up one second earlier, you tell me to back up and I do, you then shoot me.

It's only one guy speaking after you've told us to not speak.

Reaction score

Not really necessary to execute Hoblit here, clearly unarmed and does not pose much of a threat. Betts will be issued a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.