Reaction score
Your Steam Name: IZ_
Your Roleplay Name: Carlo Montanari
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56013197

Player's Steam Name: Jamie / Max / 2766
Player's Roleplay Name: Jack Bushross / Mud Pearse / Omar Smiff
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58009824 / STEAM_0:1:199376586 / STEAM_0:0:35074350

Why should this player be punished?: 3.2 Third Party Communication Applications

Jamie raided both my friends Betts and Ace. I spoke to Betts on team speak and he called out someone with an AS50 who was wall-banging them, while I'm calling Betts the AS50 shot synced with the same time Betts left team-speak. After looking at the scene for a couple of minutes, I spotted Jamie coming out of Projex with his AS50 and getting into his Blue tesla.

After searching for Jamie, we found him at Subs storage we killed him and hid his body, he didn't have his phone or anything out to show us he communicated in org chat. 41 seconds later Max and Omar arrive at subs slowly driving up suspiciously.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/rPTVpj1FusnhM/VlRXrQdng5Yo?invite=cr-MSxwRkssMjg0MzQzNTks

Reaction score

@IZ_ I'm a bit confused as to what you're referring for the metagaming part. Is it solely the fact that they showed up at Suburbs Storage after you had killed Jamie?

Reaction score
  • Staff

@IZ_ I'm a bit confused as to what you're referring for the metagaming part. Is it solely the fact that they showed up at Suburbs Storage after you had killed Jamie?
After they showed up at Subs storage, they were staring at us for a while it's like they knew something happened. At subs, while doing so I don't think they even spoke to each other they just stared at us which was strange.

Reaction score
@IZ_ all your clip shows is them arriving at subs storage, do you have some more evidence supporting your claim?

Max

Reaction score
My question is why did they go to subs in the first place? Why did they stare at us and say nothing to each other?

as you can see from this clip we are looking for raids and checking in slums when the guy inside says he is disconnecting which makes sense since it was like 2am so we left and went to search for shit to do elsewhere. we came to subs and seen you and your mates armed, with a medic on scene and a gun in the street. this obviously piqued my interest in you as potential for a raid target if you were basing or something else like it so I was, as you said, 'staring' at you to see what was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.