@*BwB_CRaZy* / Ray Augustine
@Ludus / Unknown
His/Her SteamID:
@Ludus : STEAM_0:0:36979711
@*BwB_CRaZy* : STEAM_0:0:15418371
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
@*BwB_CRaZy* :
General 1.4 / 1.1
The player, after @Murtsley had finished with his / her report, decided to 'cause' problems over LOOC. The player could've left it at that, instead carried it on. I ignored the player completely and made a report. No one responded.

@Ludus :
1.4 / 1.1
Player stated "WhiteWolf has been a shit cop these past few days."
Evidence (Demo Required):
023576C6972E306821078ADF5946F4E523FB003C

9A82129FE573BF9FFA90D721313DE2F7CD8DCA00

I didn't really like the way he 'emphasized' "Your getting banned boy!".

As you see below - @Ludus commented:
11c40f8cb1.jpg

Tick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
After reviewing this AR I have decided to
+Support
1.3 | Bwb Was making accusations about white wolf
1.1 | Ludis was being disrespectful and speaking his mind about white wolf performance as a LEO

Reaction score
Murtsley was right next to us when I made the comment. I feel like he would have done something ingame if he thought my comment wasn't acceptable. My reasoning in saying what I said is because you and the other police officers/SWAT you were with decided it would be okay to pick up all of our weapons before the the scene was clear and you were randomly searching people, I'm baffled that you are a senior officer to be completely honest with you. I'm pretty sure @*BwB_CRaZy* will be posting his action request tomorrow. Anyways I don't have much more to say about this AR but I also don't believe I broke "1.4" I wasn't in any way shape or form being excessive with the comments towards you.

Reaction score
Ludus, when you say you haven't broken rules just because a moderator saw you break them and he didn't do anything doesn't mean you haven't broken them. There could of been many reasons why he didn't do anything and I bet the main reason was because he was busy and he was the only staff member on. I know this because I was up till early morning and he even said him self he had loads of reports to do. Also, it doesn't matter how excessive you are because you caused problems at the end of the day and disrespected him. You may think that it wasn't very personal but he obviously has considering he made an action request on you about it. I want you to explain to me how calling someone a bad officer in OOC isn't causing problems, it quite obviously is along with 1.1.

Overall, I will definitely be supporting this action request for the following reasons:

1.1 | Ludus broke 1.1 by calling WhiteWolf a bad officer in LOOC which is disrespecting him.
1.3 | BwB_Crazy slandered WhiteWolf by saying he broke "3 rules".
1.4 | Ludus has caused problems by calling WhiteWolf a bad officer. Elaborating, it caused problems as WhiteWolf had to make an AR about it and he then said he was stating a fact which means WhiteWolf is a bad officer is a fact in his opinion, also causing problems.

Reaction score
Pretty fucking obvious that the guys were just full of salt.
He's pretty much trying to get it worse by calling him a shit cop so that WhiteWolf would respond.
Not only was he adding more salt to his fucking beef vault by calling him a shit cop, he's also trying to get other people to respond so that he could annoy WhiteWolf.

I was just stating facts my friend.

Here we see the old, unfunny joke by saying "it's a fact" because that clearly wasn't overused already.

Murtsley was right next to us when I made the comment.

As far as I've heard, Murtsley was the only moderator online. Saying Murtsley should have dealt with it is just really dumb, he has way more situations to deal with.

Overall, I support this AR.
attack me with the dumb ratings, ludus followers

Reaction score
Accepted

Ludus will be warned for what he said and BwB Crazy will be banned for what he said as he's been told before to not say things like this. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.