Action Request on Ludius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Stormzi/Alex jefferson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ludus++/
Bobby Brackins
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:36979711
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 6.5 User disconnected when he was unconscious in a raid which caused us not to be able to pick up his gun. I'm using matt douglass's pov as I was outside the base at this time and he is currently banned on the forums.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Clearly this user has Dced to save his props. If you watch the video this is clearly a rulebreak for him to dc when unconcious stopping Alex from getting his gun. Im excpecting them to @Stormzi or @Bertie to do an RR after this.

+Support

Reaction score
-Support Its not like you didn't have a chance to get the gun, there where 3 of you and Presuming the other door was open you should have gone threw there and put your gun away if you wanted to get his. He claims he did log off after he had black screened.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
-Support Its not like you didn't have a chance to get the gun, there where 3 of you and I presume the other door was open or how did you get in. You could have gone around and put your gun in one of your cars then got his. He claims he did log off after he had black screened.
-phone

Raiding unarmed would be a rulebreak by putting your life at risk 3.4, they all must have had guns on them and were waiting to put their gun in the trunk before picking up his gun. @Ludus disconnected before they had a chance to do so. They only just had time to bobby their way out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support been banned for this twice now, it's not like i even done it maliciously just forgot i had items and still got banned. Even when you are black screened you need to wait till you respawn before you can leave.

6.5 - User disconnected within a raid so the raiders would not take his drugs.
6.5 - Disconnected to prevent the loss of items, extended as he has been banned for this before.

Like i said the first time i waited 4 mins after i had been killed but it still wasnt classed as enough time, Second time i forgot about my gun when DCing i got banned over a shitty famas lol.

Reaction score
After reviewing the evidence provided here is my opinion on the situation.

It was clear that the user dissconnected which he has done previously. It's very strange that he gets raided and killed then has to dissconnect.
But from his side he could have thought that you had raided the property and it was finished when he died.
I am not completly sure what had happend other then he did disconnect once being raided.
The user also has a total of 6 bans one of them consisting of rule 6.5.

Sam

Reaction score
I support this Action Request for the following reason(s).

6.5 Disconnecting from the Server
Ludus left the server after he got killed when there was a raid on-going on his property. In the process the raiders lost stolen item(s). Ludus could have done several things to make sure that the raid was over before he disconnected, he could have asked in OOC, he could have made a report, he could have waited until he could return to his property and check if it was over.

Ludus have two other bans for breaking rule 6.5 Disconnecting from the Server.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Ludus disconnected 2 minutes after being killed by Matt. He did not give the raiders enough time to secure the firearm. This is breaking server rule 6.5. Ludus will therefore recieve a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.