Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Astakos
Your Roleplay Name: Alejandro Rojas
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37905857

Player's Steam Name: clarky , kelson
Player's Roleplay Name: frank taylor , pyon yung
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76603209 , STEAM_0:1:44595797

Why should this player be punished?: Well for start i think they raided twice the same property in 1 hour. First raid where they die is 11k tick second is 27k tick , also while i try to open the door to enter my house unarmed they shoot me down and then clarky starts talking shit in ooc saying he will do ar or something )He was ex staff and he just got told recently by madda not to shoot down people for no reason i believe anyway he should know better

Evidence Link: https://mega.nz/file/Fpl0EJxb#7CqizKj_1mGEh0-Lulv8835B2vaAjLmceaW0RB1J8yw

Reaction score
Kelson isn't relevant to this AR.
Nvm, he shot you because you abruptly ran into the apartment making us think you were flanking us. It was a mistake and unintentional.

As I drove by Regals on the highway, a bullet had hit my vehicle and so therefore I decided to go KOS by flanking from Church, I had no involvement in the actual raid itself. Also I was only taking the piss so I guess I'll apologise for making jokes of you over creating mass AR's.

can provide a demo if a member of staff can tell me which demo it is

Reaction score
i never raided your appartment twice in an hour, and you just ran into the appartment when we were raiding it, i thought u were flanking so i shot you the second you went inside, i didnt know you were unarmed

Reaction score
not realy i dont have something to say u can check my provided pov to see if they did what i accuse em of doin , and beside that that i walked in a raid unarmed also visible from my pov that i had no indication they were in my appartment already

Reaction score
not realy i dont have something to say u can check my provided pov to see if they did what i accuse em of doin , and beside that that i walked in a raid unarmed also visible from my pov that i had no indication they were in my appartment already
Like I have already mentioned, you suddenly storming into your apartment ended up with you killed unintentionally, which I will apologise on our behalf however you have surely have done the same mistake in the past so at least have some sort of dignity and understanding of the circumstances when we're mid-raid and still attempting to break the doors, check angles, etc. If it's really that deep, I am more than willing to refund you any loss items from that death and additional money alongside.

Could you maybe provide a video of the demo instead so myself, other parties involved & staff can quickly observe what happened from your POV perhaps? This can then bring some closure to the AR as it's been open for some time now.

Reaction score
i realy dont mind for shooting me unarmed i realy get that like u said the tensions etc i dont like u raiding twice thats my problem , got shit pc cant handle obs now

Reaction score
i realy dont mind for shooting me unarmed i realy get that like u said the tensions etc i dont like u raiding twice thats my problem , got shit pc cant handle obs now
"As I drove by Regals on the highway, a bullet had hit my vehicle and so therefore I decided to go KOS by flanking from Church, I had no involvement in the actual raid itself."

I wasn't even aware if you even owned a Regals base in the first place, the shootout could've been anything and to be randomly shot is something I will simply fight against.

A1L

Reaction score

They didn't raid you twice, someone else was raiding first and then they countered I assume or something, seems like the same raid when I looked at your demo

93b05c1522.png

Status
Not open for further replies.