Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Apo_llo
Your Roleplay Name: Joe Jackwagon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:424667278

Player's Steam Name: Clarky
Player's Roleplay Name: Wong Unn
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44595797

Why should this player be punished?: Created a F6 In-Game But 0 Staff on so I will paste the information: Hello, I would like to make a report on "Wong Unn" i.e Clarky. OOC Behaviour and Using Headtags. We had an alteraction with a "New Player" where he had a baseball bat and was saying some in character things which my mate didnt like so decided to raid him obviously i assisted him and in doing so he got zip tied. He attempted to break out we warned him multiple times to stop under gun point and he never so we shot him resulting in his death. Of course we got a Warrant out for our arrest which makes sense but the fact they forced us into jail for 10 Years with 10k is the issue I have. The officer who was arresting me after I handed myself in was giving me a reduced sentance and no fine. To which "Wong Unn" said no put him in for max for robbing a new player as you can see in /gov radio and /local logs.The Officer was insistant I should not be put in for that long for being completely compliant but Wong Unn insisted since it was a New Player? Which I find redicolous fair enough if i targeted a new player but I never. He used there head tags to detemin my sentance which is not fair and insisted i got put in for max due to him abusing the headtags / player names
Apollo 02:10 As you can see with the pasted evidence you see the other officer giving the other person (my mate) max fine because he was told to due to "Head Tags". I will try find more evidence

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1scndL_8nEnZ1_/d13373nbFvgH?invite=cr-MSx4VVYsMjA4MTczODQs

Reaction score
Regardless of the guy being a new player or not, you had still broken into someone's property, zip tied and mugged them, then killed them, you deserve maximum sentence either way and this is something I do hand out to anyone. Sorry for mentioning that the guy is new if that really ruined the in-character immersion for you, but that was just the cherry on top of it so it wouldn't of made a difference in absolutely anything.

Reaction score
You were persistent on me being arrested for maximum time due to him being a "New Player". You really did ruin my emersion :oops:

Reaction score
Regardless instead of allowing the officers to put me in for a reduced sentence you insisted that they put me in for 10Y 10K which i had to fork out of my own account. So you can reimburse both myself and jimmy

Reaction score

Although he shouldn't have mentioned this in-character, you were liable to the punishment regardless and it is possible that you may have received it even if he didn't mention it in-character.

@Clarky , obviously you know you shouldn't have brought this up over the IC voice chat, but we do not see the need to issue any formal punishment due to the circumstances of the situation so let this be your verbal warning.

Reviewed with @3izu

Status
Not open for further replies.