Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: ISTGYOUANNOYINGASF
Your Roleplay Name: Jaxson Wood
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:597226409

Player's Steam Name: Danny
Player's Roleplay Name: Danny Lee
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63016366

Why should this player be punished?: 3.20 User killed my friend (Brinch) and dced 4 mins prior to the situation, me and my friends were about to kill him and he just dced

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
Well it was late night I roughly 3 am in the morning for me, these 2 decide to look susipcious and they broke into another business, I then snitched. They got mad and they decide to randomly put a door bomb in my friends base but they didn't even raid they did it out of pity. We saw who did it, we had kos I car bomb gave them some time to see if they were gnna do anything about it and I left. So the verdict is that he got mad I left?

Reaction score
He said I dced prior? I dced after the situation and how did they know I car bomb them, they didnt even see me put it on it could of been anyone and how was your friend going to kill me he was dead, it would of took another 10-20 minute due to nlr and death timer. Your friend also door bombed us while they were cops around the corner isnt that consider excessive negativity b/c you werent gnna raid in the first place. I also didnt know I had to wait 10 minutes after I killed him to stay on

Last edited:
Reaction score
I knew it was you because you put his deer body in the fire… also, it’s really obvious as brinch and I only interacted with you

Reaction score

Rule 3.20 clearly states:

"Players should also wait at least 10 minutes prior to leaving the server after committing a crime"

@daniel P next time, please wait out the specified timeframe before disconnecting to avoid things like these and give them a chance to investigate further as they claim to have had a lead on you, the only time you can disconnect without waiting for the timer is if the crime is finished (arrested, caught for the crime) or after providing a valid reason to staff via the F6 function in-game. I'll be proceeding with a warning for the rule above.

Status
Not open for further replies.