Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: MalekIsWeird
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Asfour
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137872891

Player's Steam Name: Danny
Player's Roleplay Name: Danny Lee
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63016366

Why should this player be punished?: Unrealistic movement done by the user to gain an unfair power gaming advantage by spinning spam crouching and looking around.

Draxen said to make an AR as his name didn't show however I have a picture here which clearly shows identical looks with a nametag above the character shown in both evidences:

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1hDcOuazb-JVta/d1337xwj5CNi?invite=cr-MSxweGosNDA0MTMyOTks

Reaction score
I seen people run zig zag all the time, you telling me you wanted me to run straight and get shot. You had a revolver and I had a friend as well, I dont think you were getting out of the situation. If anything you wanted to kill me and thats just karma

Reaction score
I seen people run zig zag all the time, you telling me you wanted me to run straight and get shot. You had a revolver and I had a friend as well, I dont think you were getting out of the situation. If anything you wanted to kill me and thats just karma
Were you armed during this situation? I cannot tell from the video.

Reaction score

Seeing as you were in fact not armed, you risked your life unnecessarily by running at a gunman. Had you been armed I wouldn't mind this movement at all.

Your current ban will be extended to a week.

Reviewed with @Ellie @3izu

Status
Not open for further replies.