Action Request (mk$)

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Danny
Your Roleplay Name: Danny Lee
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63016366

Player's Steam Name: mk$
Player's Roleplay Name: Jah Mylan
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99753706

Why should this player be punished?: raided us in slums 4 then decide raid slum 1, then came back and raided us again with William Doe & Ethan verelli. Broke raid timer considered 3 raids within 1 hour and possibly broke nlr timer.

Evidence Link:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pretty sure I was part of this raid because I recall raiding S4 yesterday around that hour with the same group.

I'm pretty sure the reason you were killed wasn't because you were being raided, it's because you gave Jah reason to believe you were countering because you were standing outside the apartment he was raiding AK in hand. Therefore under the raiding rule, if you get raided by him for your actions it would count as 1 raid and not 2 since you went out of your way to hold an AK and try to involve yourself.

Reaction score
Different scenario, still he raided us then decided to raid someone else. He would then proceed to come back and raid with another group after he died. The raid was already over then he raided slum 1 which would count as 2 raids. The 3rd is when he came back after death to raid with another group which is 3. I had a gun out but it wasn't pointed, you can't just assume and have a trigger finger. As well as if I was countering wouldn't I tell the guy I interacted to put his hands up, I was just talking to him

Reaction score
I had a gun out but it wasn't pointed, you can't just assume and have a trigger finger
there are people dying and a raid ongoing and your idea of being a bystander is holding an AK and running around the raid area while not involved? What you did can be taken as counter raiding by the raider and in the video you show him raiding Slums 1, therefore it was completely valid to kill you. Nothing bad was done in the video even if your weapon was not on attack stance you were a reasonable threat.

Reaction score
How was it running around a raid area, when I just got raided, I am clearing the area to see if raider is gone. Can I get a log check on when he lockpick my door then raided slum 1, mugging ahmad (i think that's how you spell his name), then him coming back with another group carrying guns back to unload into car or at least a demo check on his version b/c I know for a fact he raided 3 times.

Reaction score
How was it running around a raid area, when I just got raided, I am clearing the area to see if raider is gone.
"checking the area" while armed is still not a reason to substantiate any form of guilt upon Jah Mylan in regards to killing you because your actions of "checking the area" with a gun is still very reasonably deem-able as a counter raid or at least a threat to the life of the raider inside slums 1.

Reaction score
ok, regardless of the event still raided 3 times. Why don't Jah mylan speak for himself

Reaction score

The evidence provided does not provide any useful information other than @Mak killing you. Is this the supposed 3rd raid/2nd time raiding you within an hour?

Reaction score

Insufficient evidence provided to prove the allegations made against Mak. Feel free to make another Action Request (preferably with demo evidence for this type of situation) when you are able to.