Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Locksmith/Jack Locks
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Locks
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183399913

Player's Steam Name: Danny
Player's Roleplay Name:
Danny Lee
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63016366

Why should this player be punished?: Breaking 3.4 by killing a cop for little to no benfit(Also 2.5),After a situation was dealt with at glass co,the suspect who was wanted had ended up dying,afterwards people started shooting a shotgun at Veikko,i attempted to gunpoint them out of the car,They ignored this and ran me over,This indivual then pulls out a pistol and kills me after i get up from being ragdolled for no reason.

Evidence Link: https://mega.nz/file/Oc411LbB#u8yXW0Ojgr-LzleQxEx-hlcKRLVx26EjgYVOADvUWf4

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello,Jack.
His steam name is : Danny
And his steam id is : STEAM_0:0:63016366

Reaction score
I cant even view you demo, but you did kill my friend and I was trying to get him revived then you try to gun point my other friends in the car and you got popped

Reaction score
  • Staff
Yea,but you cannot KOS a Police officer, your friend was blackscreened, and they decided to Shoot randomly around Veikko without reason,Hence why i gunpointed them,They then broke 3.4 by running me over during this and you then shot me in the head when it was not necessary at all.

Reaction score

The demo you have provided does not show any interaction between you and Danny. According to logs, perpheads_demo_2023-6-7 05-02-43 would likely be the demo you meant to upload.

Reaction score

@daniel P 's current ban will be extended to 5 days for killing the officer without a sufficiently justifiable reason.
In addition to this:

@glynnwild25 will receive a 3-day ban for running the officer over despite being under direct gunpoint for an extended period of time.
@Sparas and "what" will receive a warning for 3.4 for failing to exit the vehicle while under direct gunpoint for an extended period of time.
@PumPkin will receive a 2-day ban for baiting police officers by discharging their shotgun into the air randomly at the body shop (and multiple times prior to the clip) and for failing to exit the vehicle while under direct gunpoint for an extended period of time.